yes its 1:21 in the morning...

and there just was a small elec fire in my basement 2 full firetrucks and 4 other misc trucks damn it was crazy and i was sceared like a little bitch but now it all fixed and im happy,My dog was flippin out too hes a bad bad dog (i almost had to get the peanut butter)jk

Originally posted by snowhitegolf95
i was sceared like a little bitch but
That’s cause you are a little bitch :eek:

what caused the fire. does it need any electrical work done. if so im a electrican

ohsoquik02 thanks alot but we got someone already thatks
it was water that going to the house witch surges something witch made a small fire

just whorin’ the new sig. :smiley:

well i hope everythng is all right …nd nothng got damaged

ohsoquik02 thanks alot but we got someone already thatks
it was water that going to the house witch surges something witch made a small fire

the
cool, sounds like shaggys house the nite before turkey day. his main breaker
tripped. and was called over. found out there was water seaping down his
service thru his meter and down inside his SE cable into the panel which got
into the main breaker and cause it to short out. when i removed the main breaker
i noticed alot of water drippin out of it.

rule of thumb:water and electricity dont mix:D

Originally posted by ohsoquik02
the
cool, sounds like shaggys house the nite before turkey day. his main breaker
tripped. and was called over. found out there was water seaping down his
service thru his meter and down inside his SE cable into the panel which got
into the main breaker and cause it to short out. when i removed the main breaker
i noticed alot of water drippin out of it.

rule of thumb:water and electricity dont mix:D

that really sucked…

Hey osoquik, why do ground faults suck so bad? If you sneeze too close to them they trip. When the electrician was wiring our house he said we’d hate them and he was right. Damn building codes - ohhhhhh, we don’t want people to get electrocuted… pussies. :smiley:

:ugh2:

Originally posted by slowcamaro

Originally posted by slowcamaro
x3

My dog was flippin out too hes a bad bad dog (i almost had to get the peanut butter

:greddy:

sorry to hear about the fire, hope theres no damage

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
we don’t want people to get electrocuted… pussies. :smiley:

I’ve been electrocuted before, its no biggie, i almost died but its all good.

1. you’re hair doesn’t stand up

2. You see the same black and white picture you see when the cable goes out

:greddy:

hi im snowhitegolf and i use no punctuation ever my sentences just seem to run on forever i hope this doesnt bother you guys i guess ill go now later

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
Hey osoquik, why do ground faults suck so bad? If you sneeze too close to them they trip. When the electrician was wiring our house he said we’d hate them and he was right. Damn building codes - ohhhhhh, we don’t want people to get electrocuted… pussies. :smiley:
ground faults are nice to have but your right are a pain the
ass.with ground fault it senses any interuptense in the circuit then goes, that way you can find out what is causing the problem, then have that problem fix it. theyre really nice around waterhazards. also theyre like a another breaker[kinda not really]like in as if there is to much current going thru that part of the circuit. there is another version like them called arch fault. theyre for the up stairs. like when you pull
out a plug you get a small arch. and around carpet they figure it cause a fire. so it is code to install them
upstairs now adays. and also for the children so they dont get hit. getting hit
by 120 isnt that bad after awhile. you get used to it. its like a tingle. but if
for so some reason your in a situation that you ground yourself out by means
of it going thru the heart[across the body] it only takes 1/8th of a amp to kill you.

getting electrocuted is meaning your dead. you got shocked nicely, dont know the
voltage but it wasnt that much in the residentail region. i have be hit by 480,277,and 120. 480 really hurt
when you get hit you go right back into what you were doing and dont remember
what just happened.
if you get shocked good enough youll have a positive charge.[ i picked up one
for around 3 months, that sucked i threw an arch on anything that was grounded
after a while your fingers get sore.] and if you every get hit and taste charcoal. they say to drink
[i think Jack Daniels whiskey] since it is filter’d thru charcoal that is the only
way to get rid of that taste.

just some info you

Originally posted by ohsoquik02
ground faults are nice to have but your right are a pain the
ass.with ground fault it senses any interuptense in the circuit then goes, that way you can find out what is causing the problem, then have that problem fix it. theyre really nice around waterhazards. also theyre like a another breaker[kinda not really]like in as if there is to much current going thru that part of the circuit. there is another version like them called arch fault. theyre for the up stairs. like when you pull
out a plug you get a small arch. and around carpet they figure it cause a fire. so it is code to install them
upstairs now adays. and also for the children so they dont get hit. getting hit
by 120 isnt that bad after awhile. you get used to it. its like a tingle. but if
for so some reason your in a situation that you ground yourself out by means
of it going thru the heart[across the body] it only takes 1/8th of a amp to kill you.

getting electrocuted is meaning your dead. you got shocked nicely, dont know the
voltage but it wasnt that much in the residentail region. i have be hit by 480,277,and 120. 480 really hurt
when you get hit you go right back into what you were doing and dont remember
what just happened.
if you get shocked good enough youll have a positive charge.[ i picked up one
for around 3 months, that sucked i threw an arch on anything that was grounded
after a while your fingers get sore.] and if you every get hit and taste charcoal. they say to drink
[i think Jack Daniels whiskey] since it is filter’d thru charcoal that is the only
way to get rid of that taste.

just some info you
so that what happend to u!!!:wink:

Originally posted by Pewterss
so that what happend to u!!!:wink:

that and the eveyonce in awhile blow to the head