Yet another reason why minorities get a bad rep.

lmao

well that was not nice

happy easter

wtf is wrong with people these days? Shit like this makes me glad I live in bumfuck nowhere upstate NY.

I just watched the vid, shits gross. Makes me
wanna walk around Albany and clothes line people.

Its like an episode of 'When animals attack"

I also read the 2 black girls are being charged with a hate crime as the white female was a transgender individual. Back to the zoo they go.

:lol:lol:lol

Obama

A lil feel good for some of ya

http://bossip.com/256895/ghetto-white-girl-beats-up-ghetto-black-girl-on-bus-then-calls-moms-after-to-brag-video/

I don’t feel good at all since she’s a convert. Just as bad as the real thing, dead to the white race at this point.

[QUOTE=jdaniels;797327]I don’t feel good at all since she’s a convert. Just as bad as the real thing, dead to the white race at this point.[/QUOTE

hense the word"some"

I think public hanging is in order

was in Baltimore for those curious

Stereotypes exist for a reason and theyre not going away anytime soon

:ninja’s will be :ninja’s

shit makes me sick. woman has a fucking seizure and they just let it happen. rediculous

fuckin scum of the earth…thats what they are.

poor white chick is convulsing and the winners that are working are just worried about rushing those two dumb cunts out before the cops show up.

absolutely pathetic…

Can’t watch vid at work…anyone want to give me cliffs?

Two coons beat up a trans white girl she starts seizing out on the floor. everyone tell the two attacker to leave before cop show up.

Updated story/video from victim

Apparentlyone of the girls doing the beating was 14…wtf???

dont even care if i get banned… fucking *******… this is why i hate 100% of the *******… i do not mind the black people. they are completely fine. but the inconsiderate scum that this clip shows needs to be taken care of

that was a transexual ??? lolol hmmmm now i dont feel to badly about it