Yet another reason why minorities get a bad rep.

i got neg repped by rita cause i dont feel so bad cause it was a tranny beating lolol . fuckin distgusting id beat em to if i was a chick and saw a fuckin tranny pissing next to me . fuckin freaks of nature have no place anywhere

Still a person, doesn’t deserve to get beat into a seizure.

i agree to a point ., but look at it from another view . what if ya took home that chick , started hittin it off and realized she used to have a tree trunk ? id kill her . how do ya think the bitches felt when they realized a MAN was in there bathroom ? a ass whoopin is justifiable in my book . i was heated when i first saw it , but after the fact i cant say id do much differant

The individual had a sex change. They are no longer sporting the same twig and berrys as you. If you bring a tranny home, thats some bad judgement on your part. The individual has every right to use the females bathroom based on the genital reconstruction that has taken place. Person wanted to become a women and went through the procedures, pain, cost etc of making it happen. Id say she deserves the right to use womans room seeing she has a vagina. May of paid for it but, its hers.

This is the reason I try and keep ******* out of jillians

no way dude , not at all . it was born a man . still has man hormones came out with a cock etc etc . it took pills for tits surgery for not havin a stump etc .none of that was natural . it put itself in that position for judgment and whatnot by choice not by force . ya cant tell me when it had it done it was gonna be subject to all sorts of ridicule , harrasment etc . . not one ounce of remorse for it . it got what it deserved . ya think most on here stop posting in here once they found out what started the beating because they somehow thought that the 2 girls beating a helpless woman was ok ? no they stopped because they feel the same im guessing

There was just one where some black women trashed a mcdonalds in FL…

why are sex changes legal? Seriously thats fucked up that people are allowed to switch teams like that.

that is what this is about man

id definately be pissed if the trannys dick was bigger than mine.

Who cares? Its their body and their lives. Same for people who get fake boobs or new chin, lips etc. Theyre changing themselves because they are unhappy with there appearance and how they feel about themselves. It doesnt affect any other people. Same with gay marriage. Doesnt effect anyone else at all let them be happy and do what they want to. These people live, breath, die and pay taxes just like everyone else. Why not make them happy also?

:number1
FIXED

how you gonna compare getting fake tits to getting your dick removed?

… trying… to… stay… out… of… thread

i think hes talking about a different one that was on youtube.

yeah man its fucked up, w/e if shes a tranny its still some fuckin jiggaboos beatin on a whitey and it pisses me off…

i think ill just leave this here…

bring em to my neck of the woods for justice! :rofl

In theory its the same mind and body alerting decision to an individual. Weither to one its their nose or their stomach and they want a tummy tuck, that person is still unhappy with themselves and wants to change their appearance to make themselves feel better mentally and physically. Just bcause some people have different views doesnt mean they cant change themselves for what they feel is the better and they shouldnt be treated poorly for doing so just for that sole purpose. Maybe its just me but thats how i feel. Doesnt affect me at all and i dont know that person feels so why the fuck should i care?

…good one. Almost as funny as you trying to drive your car down the track.

haha come on nick you dont like it?

its almost as bad as ssmokin walking you friday i figured you are used to it by now

Walk me? Apparently you need to stop spending thousands on your car to run 13’s and get yourself some good glasses and rewatch the motor to motor videos as i havent put my nitrous in yet.

So, alex, if your son decided he was attracted to men, you wouldnt treat him the same and love him anymore? Serious question.

So, alex, if your son decided he was attracted to men, you wouldnt treat him the same and love him anymore? Serious question.[/QUOTE]

nick i wached the vids and im not blind i was just busting your chops a little,iit only involved you,not anyone else

PLEASE LEAVE MY SON OUT OF IT!!!