Yo what is up, wheres the crazy stuff.

This section isn’ what I imagined it to be. I thought it might have the link to some secret wold of free parts and pop. I am glad I get a sticker with my membership aswell as deals or else I would be bummed.

We should have threads in here like where to street race and what to do on a saturday night when you are bored

I wish we could get parts for free. That’d be sweet. We could always send phoney emails out to corporations saying we bought something from them, it broke, give me a new one sort of thing? I know it works for markers…

Good idea. How bout a drunk post thread that only members could see? That way we could totally feel special when comnpletely hammer3ed and listening to Rage Against the Macihine on the radio (Sonic) and… uh… yeah, this is the magic of the members forum!!! :E

I never got any stickers… :sad

we tried warning you usdm lange…

it should be cdm lange…I have nothing to do with the US…besides a couple vacations.

I never got any stickers… :sad[/quote]

You actually need to show up to NECC events :wink:

Welcome Jason! I’ll get your card and stickers to you asap.

And Cody, Dave still needs to get me your info so I can have your stuff made up.

Yup, thats my fault Cody. We’ll give you stickers when you get that damned car of yours on the road. :stuck_out_tongue:

The membership gets you overnight accomodations… I think that is well worth the $20. Where did you go yesterday poo face??

:thumb

I never got any stickers… :sad[/quote]

We get stickers? I guess I missed out on that one too :slight_smile: he he

i dont have my card or stickers yet :frowning:

:thumb[/quote]

werd and next time if your lucky you might get a pillow if you stop complaining!!

Hahahaha, yeah thanks guys. I slept good.

Show up to meetings on time :wink:

Yeah I got my stickers but never got my card.

:expressionless: IM LUCKY I MADE IT TO THAT MEET!! i had to leave work early to be there!! LoL… maybe hold a meet on a monday or tuesday when i dont work :P:P:P

any chance i can meet up with you to pick up that stuff aaron?

Ya, for sure. When would you like to? Pm me

I am not sure when I will see you next, not until next summer. Not sure if you hang out with Flavio and Mike but maybe when I am up next with them I will meet up with you for stickers and a card. Or do they also have them??