Yo what's up NYspeed?

Hey guys and gals. My name is Matt. I’m brand new to this forum, but not at all new to mesage boards or cars in general. I am an Oldsmobile enthusiast. I post regularly at Oldspower.com and use the same handle there. I own an 86 Olds 442 with a 350 rocket. Can’t wait to get it up to lancaster this year…I’m expecting big improvements after I get my new heads on this week. I work in the communication business, and live in West Seneca. Just saying hi. By the way I posted in another thread, and it says I still have 0 posts…what’s up with that?

Edit: Now after this one I have 1. Guess I’ve gotta post in here first huh?

whats up man. welcome to the board! what times were you running at lancaster last year?

enjoy your stay

and your post count only goes up in certain areas of the forum. the off topic section here is huge and for awhile, post count was actually something people used to stroke their e-egos ( not eggos ) with. haha.

I was runnin in the high 9’s last year. Not too impressive. This year, I’ve upgraded/tuned my carb a LOT, recurved my distributor, and I’m adding a set of high compression heads to get rid of the #8’s I have now. This should bump my CR by about a point and a half! I can’t wait!.

Nice!

Welcome man.

I <3 Older Oldsmobiles

:wave:

hahaha welcome Matt bout time!! olds powa :tup:

welcome :wave:

welcome.

What it do?

hola :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome!!!

i think i’ve seen this car at transit/seneca sunoco a couple times. sup

:headbang: Welcome to the site

welcome matt… american muscle FTW, we’ll have to run when you get the new heads… all in good fun of course

Probably have. I used to work at Moog, right down Seneca from Transit, and I live down the road. That Sunoco was part of my daily routine for a while. If the guy driving it, came out with a 6 pack of Labatts and a big bag of beef jerky, it was definately ME! :smiley:

Hey is this Tim?

What’s up OG muscle

nice ride. welcome :wave:

My spoon is too big…my spoon is too big! …I am a bananna!