Hello

Hi! Just got accepted to this forum, had been looking for a NYS car forum for a while and then accidently found some videos from a meet on some video website. So here I am.

I’m 23 in NF, drive a silver 1990 Mazda Miata, 5spd. Which is parked for the winter. So right now Im driving a 95 Oldsmobile cutlass. Definitely interested in hanging out/chatting with Mazda or Miata enthusiast.

I have the same username on Miataturbo.net Miata.net and a few other miata based forums. As well as pretty much everywhere else. Yahoo, Aim, Myspace, Facebook, J-body.org, Etc, Etc.

welcome

Welcome Aboard!

Nice looking miata.

Track it at all?

Nope! Needs some work still, the Previous Owner was a bit of a, Im not sure how much cursing is allowed here… Miss it like crazy, the Olds is a pile of crap.

so he was a fucking asshole then ok

If your username rings true, then be prepared to be very frustrated here. :tup:

But, enjoy either way. :slight_smile:

Thats still being nice. Never met the guy though, bought the car though a second party that sells cars. Not 100% sure, but the rear fenders look like they may have gently kissed guardrails. Half an alarm system was left in the car, draining the battery. LOTS of scratchs all over the place. He obviously did not respect the car at all.

Swearing’s fucking fine. We try to keep it the fuck out of thread titles, but otherwise fuck it. Fucking Racial slurs will get you fucking banned though. That’s were we draw the fucking line.

Well thank you for clearing that shit up :lolham:. Quite a list of smilies.

:wave:

nah people who can’t think fit right in

it’s the ones who don’t pretend that they can who get ostracized

welcome :wave:

EVEN THE GUY WHO CAN’T THINK SAID SOMETHING!

:lol:

and welcome

welcome :wave:

fuck yeah, welcome! There’s a few miata people around here. I had a 99 a while back, and just bought a 2000 LS in Feb with the intention of turning into daily-driven track toy (got the hardtop with it), but I may sell it and get a different one - I don’t care for the pull-me-over red color.

The car had a hardtop before it became mine, has all the latchs and bolts for it, but the top is MIA. I cant/wont pay $800 for someones beat up top.

lol fry.

welcome

Howdy…

1995 SM owner right here…

Cool to see another Miata guy on here :slight_smile: