You can't get aids from fucking a hooker with a garbage bag....odyssey of a SC400

You accidentally the whole patch.

moral of the story - remove some stickers from your window so you can see the deer and hopefully avoid it before it hits your car? Just kidding sounds lke you have luck with body shops like I do. Hope it turns out for you.

I removed the bodyshop from the equation.

Time for me to learn how to paint. My step dad has the equipment so why not right?

stupid bitches

geoff at the house can paint pretty decent, may wanna talk with him

The rear valance is on its way. Should be here on monday. I’ll be doing a write up of how to repair/ fill the second exhaust hole and I’m pretty sure i will have to enlarge the drivers side exhuast hole as well since the tip to my can is ginormous. Then Paint.

I am also going to do a brake ducting set up for my front brakes as well very soon. Possibly this weekend if I have nothing to do Saturday and the weather is decent enough to pull the front end of the car apart. Sunday is already consumed by Sam(female)…oh well I’m not complaining.

stay tuned

looks like we’re BOTH too busy to get the 240 done…

Actually starting next week i have the entire weekend off until spetember

UPDATE SOCK CUCKERS!!!

LOOKS GOOD, YOU SONFOABTICH! :hug

Done son of a bitches

that peice of shit look great, you motherfucker :hug
when are u comin out to the lot so i can look at it in person?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/eghatchattack/cars/car.jpg

I also took the time to hammer my rear fenders completely flat last night. No more rubbing

+1

Ron, wash your damn car.

I know. Its not even white anymore.

Today for sure…if it doesnt rain

yeesh! what did that do to the paint? couldnt u roll it with a bat or get some newspapers onto the top of the tires and sit on the car?

The paints already all been rubbed off by the tires anyway. Just hammer away grab some white rattle can and go to town

So at this point how many shades of pearl white are there on the car exactly?

About 6 but it looks more like 2 or three.

The only areas you can notice are the front bumper and the rear lip. But the two front fenders are not original paint. The side skirts are another different paint as well as the roof wing, but the only things that dont match perfectly are the front bumper and rear lip. The front bumper is hard to notice and with some time and dirtthe rear lip will be less noticable too im sure