You can't get aids from fucking a hooker with a garbage bag....odyssey of a SC400

better be your rubber marks motherfucker

pbm is the shit, i can’t wait to have more then just their fender roller…which i had to modify yesterday lol.

modifying modifiers ftw

Some of those rubber marks are mine.

Notes:
-The front end likes to push really bad, I think its due to the small shitty tires i have up there

-The car seems to lose steam pretty quick drifting, that might just be my in expirienced driving, but then auto trans seems to still murder throttle control

-one postive is that once a donut or a drift started the rear end has enough squat to rub the rims on the fender AND raise the front so it doesnt drag

definitely the Next two things I am going to buy besides tires are going to be sway bars and Koni yellows

dont raise any of that. just let it rub. once the things that are in the way are gone, no more rubbing :slight_smile:

You say that but is your car low enough to rub???

not as of now, no. it will be once i order springs for it…again. i am planning to get two resonators welded into the rear section of the exhaust to lower the sound level, get lower springs under it and do an oil change at the same time. so when i get to ~97kmi, i’ll get that done up in one day. im at ~94 right now. also, it rubbed a little on my 19s.

Ok so I installed my 4.27 rear welded diff last week and there is a quite odd noise coming from my rear end. I know what shot bearings sound like and that is a loud humm or a whine. I also know that if the gear lashing is off that can make a grinding or ticking sound which this is not either.

The sound I am getting is almost like a wooshing/hissing air sound. easiest way yo describe the sound is cup your hand over your mouth and blow air through your teeth, blow more air as speed increases. Literally like there was something in the differential pushing air out the breather as speed increases it gets louder but its barely and it is only audible from inside the car. Could it be something to do with normal operation sound traveling up through my now solid bushings?

any ideas?

if it’s not pissing fluid or vapor out of the breather don’t worry about it, you just put solid metal collars on the subframe bushings, it’s probably a product of that.

Thats what I’m thinking.

Best part is with the new rear end the low hum my car did have is now gone. The old rear must have been going bad, its just this air hissing sound (which is cool sounding) that has me nervous cause all the people are like going forward a welded diff should make anymore noise than a normal diff

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/4899/dg2t.gif

THAT IS FUCKING AWESOME :rofl

Even with a dented door I would be laughing hysterically in the car if that was me.

Well it appears that someone has put a mkIII supra w58 to use and with some fabrication it works. Basically need to make a shifter from scratch and chop up the mkIII supra w58 and crossmember mount.

But i mean those trannies are everywhere and for like $400. This is interesting

Good news!

Maybe I’ll get a Tranny for an Xmas/ Birthday gift

Soldmy wing for $400

How much for ze woman

Well lets update shall we.

Purple sportmax are gone. 2 to steve go knows where the other 2 will end up.

I now have or well this week will have four front bumpers lol. Chaser sent me the wrong one and because freight is so much told me to just keep it so I have and they will ship me the correct.

2 Vertex fronts
1 JIC front

1 Phenix Target front.
http://www.intellexual.net/faq/target1.jpg

Also pieceing together a little project

Bought these instead sames as my design though 410mm-450mm

lol

oh jeez