You can't polish a 20 year old turd

yea i had them all over my coupe, it may require some serious buffing, maybe even wet sanding.

nice !!!

lol @ who that was aimed at :smiley:

i was gonna actually detail my car tomorow but after seein this how much would it be to detail my car dave

Step it up! You got an old mustang to prove your skill whenever you stop being a woman.

Nicely done man
you got some skills

i just have to look for shit that is specifically made for swirls. youve got the only car that i’ve ever ran into that i can’t get swirls out of using my #4 polish and wax. other black cars ive done come out just about perfect (my 05 altima, C6 Z06, G35, Audi Q7, e46 bimmer, prolly some other shit i cant remember) but yours is a bitch :lol

must be the shitty ford paint :wow:tongue

EDIT: see :smiley:

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/lagan%20m35x/CIMG5088.jpg

id have to look at it.

i did a pretty damn good job on it last year and made it from a completely matte black and brought some shine back into it, it’s really just 100% 20 y/o abused paint, with a lot of it rattle-canned over the past year

i lol @ him thinking that because you did what you did on your car that his car can look like that too :lmao :lmao :lmao you literally cannot polish what is actually a turd (the paintjob, not the whole car), that is what a respray is for :thumbup

Looks great dave! I have yet to see this beast in person.

dave, gotta love that single stage paint.

it was wierd, when i buffed it by hand the rag was black, but when i did the machine, the pad was not black at all. I dont know it it is single stage.

What are you doing tomorrow sir? I need my swirls to go!

so u sold the red one and got a black one? y? :facepalm

Sold red one, got another red one, sold red one got a ktwizzle civ, blew it up, sold k20, bought a black one.

went, black 16v, red vr, red 20v coupe, civic, black vr. i liked the 20v, and i like the new VR but a black VR coupe would be best!

where are u picking these up?

i like the coupe the best (style-wise), with the new 12v in that chassis that would be the ultimate mk2 for me.

24v

hoss

see below and a mk4 12v motor FTL. AAA code all the way

24v is cool buttttt, 2.0t FSi is cooler