you know you have too many people on your MSN list when...

you call ed a fag because you THINK it’s Ed-yah (applesauce) and because he’s a fag…

but then you realise you just called ed (ed) a fag and he’s not really down with the joke…lol

there are WAY too many people who start their msn title with Ryan, Justin, or -

310 and counting…

I’d rather have someone named “Ed” on my list then someone with a name like “≈ﮒ≈ Penner_there are things known and there are things unknown and in between them is Brian Penner” :o

Im at 287,

and I am going to message you right now Bing and say, “Ring Ring Ring Ring Banana Phone”

hahahahahahaha i remember one time i went to bings for a spur of the moment hang out at 11 pm on a wednesday and he made us sit down and listen to that whole fucking song, wow ur such a HOMO bing

lol actually when you called me a fag . I knew you were reffering to applesauce… :stuck_out_tongue:

not cool

OMG… thats awesome…

H, you love that song… and i now remember that time… you were with matty right?

Scotty, the arboretum owns you

MSN will steal your life away…

How many friends do you have that you have never met face to face?
^I enjoy mocking these people because their ‘friend’ may be standing next to them and they wouldn’t know it.

Ive met every person on mine, except 1.

i honestly have no clue who 60 - 70% of them are and would not recognize 80% of them if i saw them in person.

Eh…get msn Plus! addon and you can personalize your list and give everyone their own simplified names…theres also a contact info thing that you can fill out and leave notes for yourself for each contact…ie: what they have bought off you, where you met them etc…wether their dumbasses or not.

I use trillian and everyone is renamed to their real first and last name if I know it. If I don’t know it - I generally delete them within a few weeks anyway.

I’m at 235 :-/