you win the race you get to crap on the loser's car

no, first you gotta put it in 5th and let us see if he actually woulda pulled you. :lmao

clutch… :headbang

:lol tru tru

:crackup

i’m such an asshole.

topic = funny shit :lol

Sounds like something a car club years ago came up with and made shirts out of it. :ninja

Lower Class
“Shittin’ on your hood”

hahah now “i shit on that car” is taken to a literal sense.

idk if i can shit that much :lol

the title is worded wierd, it implies that the loser gets to shit on the winners car. And if thats how its gonna be played I got a stock Honda Fit who wants to beat me?

:lol :lol :lol :lol

i dont know about shitting in public in front of other men…

something seems very sketchy about showing my asshole next to a bunch of fucking tools like you

My asshole is exit only, but I’m willing to give public demonstrations of its evacuating ability.

:rofl

But you’ll ride nut-to-butt on a motorcycle? :wtf

I think I am going call pinks with this one…because having some you hate shit on your car then having to pay to clean your enemy’s shit off your car is double the frusteration.

I’ve never ridden nut to butt? :wtf

You were talking about it one night at the lot and how you think it’s fine after being close to naked guys in showers or something in the military :gay

haha wow. no I definitely did not say it was fine lol.

there were 3 or 4 jokes thrown out, and I said the sight of a naked dude doesn’t have me running for the hills, after dealing with bootcamp.

trade ya experiences?? go take a 9 week vacation to PI :slight_smile: