your eternal vehicle choice...

so if you hade to drive one car for the rest of you life what would it be? and i mean one specific not things a like “a red one!!! YAAAAYY!!!” or “a Honda, VTEC YO!” like mine would have to be an e30 m3 (big surprise) i dont think id ever get tired of it.

Can the car be modded? Or does it have to stay stock?

I would enjoy driving the NASA Space Shuttle Discovery forever.

for the rest of my life? some baddas luxo offroader

“That’s a lot of money to go really slow” - Brent_strong

Probably an AWD 911 turbo, every day, realiable, good in the snow, can go RWD for the summer, fast, sexy as hell.

:word: yeah the rest of my life is a long time …

1988-1989 chevy half ton pickup: regular cab, short bed, 350 4x4, black with gray interior. i LOVE those trucks.

syclone

13 seconds outta the box aint bad
AWD > all in snow

F15 Strike Eagle or an Apache

I’d have to agree with the AWD 911 Turbo.

Aston Martin DBS
http://www.autoblog.com/media/2006/05/bond12.jpg

well it would have to have room. but still be quick. hmm.

my touring is in my head because the e30m3 would also be my choice, but I need room for snowboard/hockey ish so the touring is like the roomy version of it.

but i feel like i should do better

hmmm

i dunno. e46 325it with a supercharged s54 I guess

a lingenfelter’d '04 z06. i wish mine was an FRC

oh i’d love to drift this thing in a slick snowy ECC lot :tdown: fuck i miss b-lo right now

911 gt2

shelby cobra continuation series, 427 SOHC, Twin paxtons, fuel injected, with the dragonsnake roof

which would be only the second factory cammer cobra, only the 3rd factory twin s/c’ed cobra, and i think the first factory electronic fuel injected cobra also … and one of the few (if any) shelby production street cars to have the dragonsnake roof factory installed

and when the world ends and zmbies come out everywhere i’ll have v8 nav 4wd and a trailer to haul the gas with

http://www.j7l.com/craigslist/chevy_k10/xl_cheveytruck_004.jpg

An 07 Audi A6… perfect for fun and family :wink: if i needed it the rest of my life.

McLaren F1

hot, fast, and had lots of room

94 tercel teal with spinnaz and optional bookshelf wing with 90 miles on it then that should last forever.