Your favorite energy drink?

FUCKIN JAEGA BOMBZ

Oh yea power to the AMP

rockstar juiced the best so far

I’ve tried redbull, rockstar, amp, and a bunch of other shit, and none of it seems to do anything for me. :wtf
So I guess I don’t have one.

i like redbull, it just pisses me off that here in the states they make it in smaller cans/ weaker than some other countries.

whats the nos taste like anyway?

Nos tastes really fruity its “passionfruit” is what it says on the bottle its really good IMO

Nos sounds like its not bad…never was a big fan of red bull…ill just stick with amp

vodka = russian energy drink.

monster is still, by far, my favorite (buy it by the case !!!

vodka = russian energy drink.

mmm, delicious and nutritious vodka.
it’s true!

monster is still, by far, my favorite (buy it by the case !!!

I don’t think I ever seen it, what’s it taste like?

Amp also makes a really big can called the “big rig”. I think it’s the same size as the twist off cap rockstar. Speaking of monster anyone try the coffee flavored ones they put out?

yes they are delish.

monster makes the billabong xxl version of their regular can.

its hard to explain how it tastes. anyone else have a good explanation?

The coffee ones sound gross

They are not carbonated, and there are three flavors. I don’t like two of them, love the third. It’s very similar taste wise to the Starbucks things in the bottle, but cheaper, and don’t just have caffeine but also the energy blend, so they are better in everyway.

Oh well, and you also don’t support starbucks, which is always a plus.

rockstar coffee will be out in 2 weeks

Cute

The review is great :lol

Java Monster Russian Energy Drink Review

Just like with Monster Irish Blend, Java Monster tries the coffee and alcohol flavor mix again. This time we have Java Monster Russian which is Monster’s take on the White Russian Beverage. Like Irish Blend the can is pretty sweet and one of the best cans I have seen since All City. The bright red of Mother Russia and the old Soviet Union rise again. The Russian title at the top is in an old, bold, Soviet styling lettering that is a nice touch evoking feelings of the cold war era country. Then if you turn the can around you see the onion domes that are famous in Russia, the red star of the Soviet Union, the sickle and hammer flag and the tsar double eagle symbol. This is the Russia of old and will be sure to stoke nostalgia in ex-Soviets and Kremlin bureaucrats while making the rest of us relieved that the soviets didn’t win the cold war enabling fine Russian exports like white russians and Russian Java Monsters.

As you would expect from something Russian, the Russian Java Monster is stronger than many of its comrade Java Monsters. It has a molasses like flavor mixed with a warm butter taste. If you have ever had Aunt Jemima Butter Syrup that is almost exactly the sweet flavor that has been added to the coffee. It’s not quite as silky as the Irish Blend and has a little more of the boldness that you would expect from something Russian. It has a vague similarity to a White Russian cocktail with the familiar flavor of Kahlua and is a nice way to mix up your Java Monster intake.

Russian Java Monster is strong on the ingredients. There’s 200 calories, 3 grams fat, 32 grams sugar, and 10 grams protein. The main ingredients inside are milk, sucrose, glucose, coffee, taurine, gum stabilizers, ginseng, Vitamin C, caffeine, B Vitamins, sucralose, glucruonolactone, guarana, inositol, carnitine, and maltodextrin. No Russian drink is going to be wimpy and this one is no exception packing the full 2000 mg of taurine and giving a wicked boost that would make the old Soviet era athletes proud. You could easily see this being the drink of choice for old Russian ex-pats looking for something a little more powerful than your standard morning esspresso. Sure there’s no vodka in Java Monster Russian, but other than that the drink does a fine job at brining the White Russian flavor to your energy drink.

http://taurinerules.blogspot.com/2008/03/java-monster-russian-energy-drink.html

I tried Cocaine (energy drink) in Myrtle Beach a few years ago. I thought I was going to die. My favorite would have to be Redbull.

After tasting pretty much every other energy drink out there and then drinking one redbull I realized how much redbull really sucks. It is a horrible acquired taste which only got popular because it was the first and the original. Nearly nobody likes it the first time they drink it and you get used to it later.

The reason why rockstar and monster are profitable is because they actually provide a wide alternative that actually has flavor, more potent content and cheaper. Redbull gets the credit for a great marketing scheme and getting the energy drink to the masses

sobe no fear

MONSTER, hands down. The original green ones. YUM. http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:rpU1hga3dPfoUM:http://www.teamairsoft.com/800MW-141.jpg

Ehhhh…hard to explain. I think it’s pretty sweet/sugary. Definitely not fruity. Just try it.

I actually think they’re really good. I like coffee, and these are sweeter than regular coffee. Although I haven’t tried the black one yet, as I don’t like my coffee black.

Eeeep! Care to elaborate?

it burns worse than any other brand i’ve ever tried