Your Favorite Local Golf Courses

I play 2-4 times a week. I played Sheridan, Deerwood, Beaver Island, Glen Oak, BTC, Grover Cleaveland, and Brighton. My favorites are BTC, Deerwood and Sheridan. Any recommendations on new or courses you enjoy playing?

Links at Ivy Ridge. Great course.

i hate btc. it isnt grown in, it is poorly watered, and there are small rocks everywhere, including in the fairway…

in my opinion, harvest hill is the best public course in the area.

I just play Park and River Oaks when I am in town. How is Grover? I think that is right near the house I bought. I want to go golfing today!

Harris hills , just because its a minute down the road and cheap

Grover is short as hell, typical public cow pasture. Par is like 60 something lolz.
You can play 18 at 5 or later for like $9 or something though, hard to beat that.

LOL well I already have a membership so free beats $9 but I will probably play it sometimes because it is close. Short courses FTW I will be able to shoot like a 75!!!

grover is much nicer this season than in the past. deerwood has a saturday deal that is virtually unbeatable. 11-2 $40 for two golfers to play 18 and a cart. BTC is garbage. needs to be watered like no ones business

Havervest hill is great, and its only 5 minutes from my house

Isnt River Oaks private or semi-private?

Yeah I have a membership there. You might be able to pay to play though I am not really sure. It is a really nice course for the $ though.

Im so angry I haven’t been out once this year. I really like Deerwood for public.

Grover is nice, I have played it a few times this year, Diamondhawk/Arrowhead are some of the nicer/more challenging courses I have played, along with Holiday Valley and Chestnut Hill CC