Karbon Jacket
Boeri Helmet
Oakley A-Frames
Descente Gloves
Fleece Face Protector
Snowpants of some kind

Saloman Boots
Blizzard Skis

I’m looking for a shorter, softer board for the park.

Is anyone selling anything?

[quote=“Zong,post:22,topic:37764"”]

I’m looking for a shorter, softer board for the park.

Is anyone selling anything?

[/quote]

Maybe, name a price. I have a few that fit Asian.

Does Zong have the Asian Fit Oakleys?

[quote=“Gus,post:23,topic:37764"”]

Maybe, name a price. I have a few that fit Asian.

[/quote]

haha. Whatchu got? (sizes too plz)

ps. I ride a 153 right now and it goes to my chin. my second board needs to be significantly shorter.

[quote=“Zong,post:25,topic:37764"”]

haha. Whatchu got? (sizes too plz)

ps. I ride a 153 right now and it goes to my chin. my second board needs to be significantly shorter.

[/quote]

I got a 151.5 Burton Balance. It’s a few years old, and stiffer. It’s like a Burton Custom X, if you need a comparison.

I can sell it on the cheap. $50 if you’re interested. Barely used, still had factory tune. I was just going to use it as a rail board, but I’d rather see it goto someone who will use it more than once or twice a season. I’ll have 95z28 put a siq tune on it next time I’m at work and try to take some pics.

Gus

lol that wouldnt be a good rail board.

got i hate custom x’s and customs. marketed as an all around board but ride like sht. now the seven and the twin, i like. never rode a supermodel, but I’d like to

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:27,topic:37764"”]

lol that wouldnt be a good rail board.

got i hate custom x’s and customs. marketed as an all around board but ride like sht. now the seven and the twin, i like. never rode a supermodel, but I’d like to

[/quote]

Supermodel is garbage. We got a hold of one last season, and unless you’re surfing 2 feet of pow… then it’s pretty boring.

As for the Balance… It was a 151 so when I got my hands on it, I didn’t really have a use for it. I should rephrase that. Urban-rail board. lol
So you think the customs are garbage? :hang: I just picked up the Custom, proform exclusive with ICS & EST with Cartel EST’s. I broke my JJ last season after 13 rides, and thought I’d give Burton another chance.

TTT

I just got my new Twin, 3 new board coats, 2 more pairs of pants, and an assload of accessories. Fucking online deals are the devil…

The time is now guys. See you out.