Your mom's naked, what do you do? Help me settle a bet...

So here’s the story…
Your laying in bed on you laptop and searching through the NYSpeed Forum.
Your mom is in the shower…

She gets out, walks into the room, and drops the towel for you… What do you do?

The first time my mother walked in on me jerking off, she didn’t freak out or anything like that. What she did do was insist that for her peace of mind, that she demonstrate how to place a condom on properly.

So she went to her room and returned with one, sat down beside me on my bed, and kind of pressed on my tummy motioning me to lean back some. I did as she asked as she proceeded to open the condom. I figured this is weird but I’ll just put it on fast and get it over with.

Well, I was wrong, it became apparent that she had every intention of putting it on me herself. I just watched as she rolled my foreskin back, and telling me that this was proper because otherwise the condom could slip off. Then she started to slip it on. She had to flip it over because she had it the wrong way, but she very easily had it run down my cock and to the base.

Well, that was all it took, that one downward motion. I was cumming in the condom as I was apologizing profusely, implying that it was part her fault because she came in at a bad time.

She just smiled and patted my tummy, and said something like “well, at least you didn’t make a mess.” She got up and left at this point, leaving me to wonder wtf just happened.

:jawdrop:

↑↑ That was great, did you C&P that?

0/10 would not read again

um…

i just threw up in my mouth a little

fbrendan wins the thread

My moms a nudist, I live through this situation everyday :frowning:

/thread.

That’s some tasty copypasta

Brendan is my hero…

oh my fucking god, what a second post! lol

I would sex her up…

not cool dawn.

Yes. Brendan comes through with the only appropriate answer in the first response. +rep

puke and gouge out my eyes with a spork.

yeah someone’s irked that the first thread was posted so we got this in return. Yuck. gah.

<3 this.

aw man. i’m dying. hilarious.