Your thoughts on this jeep i ma looking to buy?

We need a body man to chime in.

It doesn’t look like the accident was that bad, but the end of the rt frame rail might have took a little hit, but even if so, its just the end, shouldn’t really effect much. Its kind of hard to tell by the picture… looks like it might have had a rad support put in it too.

Yup, i don’t think it was thta bad and to tell you the truth i don’t think it needed a rad support. So maybe i have been worrying to much this whole time and maybe it was just the adjuster who looked at it. All in all it may be worth the 4450 for the jeep esp with all the new parts and mods he has into it.

The front end of those jeeps are not strong, I would have somebody get in it turn the wheel back and forth. Look at the frame rail closely. If it flexes ( like you will be able to tell if its to much) I would pass…

Def check that out. Those Front rails bend very easy. I Pulled my jeep back sort or straight.

Joe, PM your number cause if i buy it it will be thursday or friday and we are doing teh transaction at juskowich in FV

-Joe

Tell Karen that I said hi! I grew up nextdoor to them and was best friends with her daughter for years. Didnt see them for a long time until the family came to my pap’s funeral last year. Shes a great lady!

(sorry, alittle OT)