YOUTUBE- Rhys Millen @ Pikes Peak in the Genesis

That was pretty awsome!

Does anyone on the board have one of these cars? I’ve seen a couple locally, but haven’t heard any local first-hand knowledge yet.

Sweet vid, seems to be a little slow up the one hill AWD P0wn3s joo!! I haven’t seen any driven but i know the fast onces are going to be wrapped around trees soon enough.

On a side note, what fucking retards stand on the outside of a turn on a gravel road?

Very cool. This is the only list I could find about the cars specs:

“The Hyundai Lambda 3.8-liter V6 engine, which comes standard on the Genesis Coupe 3.8, will be stroked to 4.1-liters and further enhanced by a Turbonetics turbocharger. An AEM engine management system will also be used. The engine will be mated to a HKS sequential transmission. The end result is a Genesis Coupe that will produce 550 horsepower and 520 lb.-ft. of torque.”

I’ve seen one downtown and one on the highway, locally. I don’t know what motor/model they were though.

I’m still trying to wrap my head around the idea that a Hyundai might be desirable.

I think the same asshole videographer who did F&F shot this video.

Please, I don’t need shaky cameras, or stupid angles, or tons of slow motion shots. Just give me some good in car and out of car shots of the cars at full speed.

^ word

This has been a favorite of mine for a while:

The 2:50 to the 3:08 mark is disgusting.

How about 3:55 when his rear tire is inches from falling off the mountain? I’ve seen this vid at least 20 times and still end up watching it till the end.

Nice save Pass McGass. :tup:

I have this in mpg format on my computer and watch it regularly.

The part where the sun comes up in his eyes is pretty wild.