Z06 BUILD DONE!!??....

Thanks for sticking up for me man. I’ve tried to call you a few times recently when I was in the Albany area, did you change your number?

I quoted the wrong post but whatever. Don’t take anything personal. I’m sure Emanual’s car is built well and runs strong.

A few years ago, Emanual came out of the blue and said ‘he heard’ that my Corvette was slow. A race never happened. Now, after all the years of false allegations (tranny, living with parents, making fun of my friends band, etc), He has more power. So do I. I challenged him to a race, and he’s declined again.

So, here are the facts that are previlent for the accusations being made here. I’m not getting into the details of anything besides everyone’s common interest here-automotive performance.

1. Other than the exhaust hitting the subframe and the chewed up front inner fender panels, nothing on my Evo has not been upgraded/repaired since I purchased it in the summer of 2010.

2. My Evo is faster than Emanuals Corvette in from a ‘dig’ or ‘roll’ on the street. Period.

Thanks for the help at McDonalds off exit 23 last year, I never forget even the smallest stuff.

Thanks for the kind words Will. I apologize that I’ve fallen off. On that note, I’ll text you right now.