Z06 BUILD DONE!!??....

Definitely considered more pump gas than race gas

I’m just saying he’s not running your typical 93

Shup up ******

Suck my cock faggot

Thanks for sticking up for me man. I’ve tried to call you a few times recently when I was in the Albany area, did you change your number?

I quoted the wrong post but whatever. Don’t take anything personal. I’m sure Emanual’s car is built well and runs strong.

A few years ago, Emanual came out of the blue and said ‘he heard’ that my Corvette was slow. A race never happened. Now, after all the years of false allegations (tranny, living with parents, making fun of my friends band, etc), He has more power. So do I. I challenged him to a race, and he’s declined again.

So, here are the facts that are previlent for the accusations being made here. I’m not getting into the details of anything besides everyone’s common interest here-automotive performance.

1. Other than the exhaust hitting the subframe and the chewed up front inner fender panels, nothing on my Evo has not been upgraded/repaired since I purchased it in the summer of 2010.

2. My Evo is faster than Emanuals Corvette in from a ‘dig’ or ‘roll’ on the street. Period.

Thanks for the help at McDonalds off exit 23 last year, I never forget even the smallest stuff.

Thanks for the kind words Will. I apologize that I’ve fallen off. On that note, I’ll text you right now.

The corn is pump fuel , I’m gonna stand by that cause its what I’m gonna run also lol . Still room for better fuel than e anyway . Travis’s car is deff fast ill never say it isn’t , I applaud Trav for doing what he did with his parents as many wont do it . Emans car was built not bought , Travis car was bought and semi refined not built . Emans car is nowhere near maxed out , his only limit is belt slippage over 8 psi but like I said I can get another 100+ h.p out of it as it sits .

Thanks for the positive statement about my parents. Even if it was just selling us a hood, you helped us reach an important goal. In regards to the ‘semi refinement’, here it is (what I remember)

1)Bottom end rebuild with new rods/pistons
2)Replaced cylinder head/valvesprings/etc
3)Uprgraded head studs
4)Upgraded fuel rail/injectors/fuel line/fuel pumps/2nd fuel pump triggering system
5)Replaced pressure plate/all clutch hardware
6)Upgraded clutch slave hyralic hose
7)Removed/replace entire rear diff
8)Upgraded ignition (twice)
9)Upgraded header, exhaust housing, lower intercooler piping
10)Powercoated basically everything
11)Upraded radiator
12)Installed (2) oil coolers
13)Installed FJO wideband on custom bracket
14)Installed oil pressure, oil temp, water temp and ethanol content gauges
15)Installed STM small brake kit
16)Sourced/installed 2 piece aluminum driveshaft
17)Rebuilt/repaired throttle body
18)Repaired entire wiring harness
19)Installed alternate map switch
20)Performed signifigant weight loss on the entire car
21)Engineered/R+D’ed fuel additive to combat E85 injector gunking
22)Installed 3 port boost solenoid

Thats about it for things off of the top of my head…

I maintain/upgrade aircraft mechanical/electrical systems for a living. I take my job very seriously as there are lives on the line each time a pilot leaves the ground in an aircraft that I’ve maintained.

You cant pull over at 10000 feet if the engine stalls or if you can’t control the aircraft.

I put the same level of integrity into working on my cars. The Evo was ‘unsafe at any speed’ when I purchased it and I’ve worked very hard to take it to where it’s at today.

anytime man :beer

When did I ever say your c5 was slow? If I remember correctly you wanted to race me on race gas and high boost making like 780whp when I was at 6xx whp.

No reason to split hairs at this point man. Personal differences aside, I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Anybody can make a fast car fast. The real challenge is making FWD quick from a dig on street tires. AWD is for the chooches.

gayest two cents ever

:facepalm

QFT

Your 2 cents pretty much sucks just like FWD

guys two cents are grim huh Pete

FWD rocks, best performance platform ever.

i need some fucking ET streets in a BAD way. getting kind of sick of spinning, Spinning, SPINNING!!!. was thinking the 315-30-18’s not this season but next.

As announcer at lvd says if ur spinnin ur not winnin

The LVD announcer also called my RSX an accord and my Mazda a Civic. So I don’t trust him.