Z06 BUILD DONE!!??....

Emans car isn’t 680 first off , the vette isn’t heavier , I change the tune a tad and bolt on a diff pulley it’s over 800

Hell race fuel and timing ill have it over 800

but hes not 800 right now and doesnt plan to be? :dunno
“9.5 -1 comp ratio , this motor on a d/d setup with about 14 lbs or so would make stupidddd power . But being on a 6rib and stock trans / rear end this is about as much as I would go .”

my viper CAN be 1000whp too… but its not… Travis ACTUALLY makes and supports 800AWHP… and on race fuel im sure hed be more too lol not to mention awd means hes more like 950whp if it was rwd… not sure why your comparing something that could be to something that actually IS?

anyway i didnt wanna come on here contributing to the travis vs emanuel battle, im just saying guy gets joked on and blows up but jokes on everyone else…

QFT!!!

His setup right now on race fuel will be over 800 … Is that better ? Literally race fuel and adding some timing is all it needs .

Not being a dick but u don’t even know his actual h.p as it sits lol , his trq numbers are what u think his h.p on your last guess !

Just went back, 720, my bad… Hes not running race gas tho and doesnt plan to… Travis doesnt run race fuel either… Saying his set up would make 800 on race gas is saying travis would make 920awhp on race gas also lol… Agen this has nothing to do with anything lol

Sorry if im offending u man, plz dont post another testical pic on my fb :frowning:

I still don’t see how I talk shit or talk about anyone family? I said he lives at home and called him a tranny. Tell me I’m wrong haha. Again I’ll say what I want. And the car is on 8psi, makes 720whp 670wtq at like 3150lbs.

Yea and not only that I’m on fucking ass street tires. No racing will be happening. I am four months away from my little girl to be born. Don’t feel like doing any bullshit so thanks for the offer but I still think you suck Travis. And Dave, thanks for being the moderator. :confused:

:shift:shift lol
Eman guess what???

Just an FYI the guy put in and took a transfer with the company he works for so that he could take care of his parents so they wouldn’t have to go into a nursing home. So yes he did technically cohabitate with his parents, but it wasn’t because he is some irresponsible kid. In fact I would go as far as to say he sacrificed quite a bit to better his family.

Also unless Travis changed his wheel and tire package his car is on street tires. I’ve been in his evo and RWD cars of similar weight and power to yours, both are impressive street cars to say the least. I also applaud your decision to refuse to run anybody on the street since you have actual responsibilities. Anyway my whole point is all the personal attacks posted on this forum don’t do the community as a whole any good so is there any need for this kind of behaviour to continue?

Well nope no good from any of this. But I don’t sit and take shit, not how I am. Hate me all you want I guess.

these fucking dick stretching arguments are another reason Im glad Im done with building cars.

he drives around on stock sized snow tires :rofl

All is fair in love and war brother. Douchebaggery towards me gets douchebaggery right back.

***** whaaat youre having a kid?

Doesn’t travis run e85? I know that isn’t technically race gas but lol.

Yes a girl. Around dec time frame. Very excited!

Congrats!!! Little girls are fucking awesome, my girls a maniac.

Last I knew it comes off the pump and cost less than 87 and pretty much all new cars are flex fuel capable :confused: