steve's new toy

iight guys i know this aint that interesting or a tuner or a race car but i blew up the jetta cuz it was a PIECE OF SHIOT ne ways its an '89 jeep cherokee 2 door 5 speed 258 inline 6( yes i said inline 6 lol) no mods as of yet by summer should have 2.5-3 in lift 33"mickey thompsons couple other goodies that i havent quite figured out yet and an exhaust from inline

you think inline 6’s are ‘strange’

:rofl

na but u wont see neone else on here post bout one

This thing is a beast.

its got a BOSE quaility sound system :rofl

ya b/s its got a shitty $50 sub i bought lol and i fockin broke it leavin ur house monday

and the 5 or so e36 m3’s on this board are…figments of your imagination? :rofl

wow im an idiot durrrrrrrrrrr ok call me a dick lol my bad benny my bad

haha i didnt mean to come off like a prick, just hasslin the nubs :hug

lol its iight i had a brain fart royally

iight guys idk but this gas hike is killin me idk if im gonna be keepin this alot longer im thinkin bout buyin seamus’s(tougethisdb1) 1990 teg gs cuz $20 a day and only half tank yea with no job right now aint flyin so high so in about 2 weeks id say the beast is gonna go bye bye unless gas comes down hahahahahaha :headbang

wtf :rofl

??? whats so funny benny

for one i want better mileage than 17mpg plus i wants something faster

that last post looks like it was typed with your elbows :rofl

wtf ru talking about…

incoherent rambling :rofl

its ok, i understood…most of it? :rofl

easy way puttin it to much money in gas rather have better mpg and faster car that can handle the speed unlike this tank

yeah i drive a 91 wrangler and that thing eats gas. i love jeeps though so its worth it

ya i cant take the $20 and makin from here to my g/fs and back

Pussy… ive been doing it for 2 years, heathers house is 23 miles away… mostly northway but still