steve's new shit project

iight yea iknow i hear ppl bashin but i got a 93 plymouth laser in trade for the jeep only reason i did it is becuz i need better mileage possibly thinkin 2.0 motor swap idk needs some body and interior work but itll get done as the money comes in bash me all u want but w/e lol
as it sits now its got a full exaust(has a small leak thou) and has a short throw shifter i believe

Lets see some pics of it…!

ill get em as soon as i get the car it really needs work needs new front fenders…there in primer now and it needs rocker work which aint hard at all

pics=necessary

pics or it didnt happen

lololoolol

do u guys not read?

Turbo or non turbo?

non but prolly will when i figure all my shit out

Whats the color of the car its self… Theres a red one I see all the time with primer fenders is this the car… Also what motor does it have? Any plans Brewing? Either way this should be a nice little project for ya…

yea its red he lives in north greenbush…prolly the car that im gettin…for now fixing the body then motor cuz the exterior is pretty shit and the dash needs help 2 so i wanna make it look semi decent then ill go from there

haha lolzrabbitlolz at the title. might as well get it running and sell it. no point to dump money in some rollie pollie shit.

it runs it drives fine i need something better than 17mpg… one reason im gettin the car and number 2 i wanted sominthing that i could acctually make semi decently fast

going fast does not equal good gas milage fwiw.

yes i know this but nething will beat 17 mpg even if i decide to build this itll prolly still get mid 20’s for mileage and if i do its not gonna be jarastic cuz it will be a daily

thats tyte, whats the milage’

he said round 30 but im think realistically thinking 25ish, oh well need to get fenders and prolly anew dash and itll look good again
FYI i should be gettin it weds. so ill have pix and if neone wants to throw there .02 cents at me go ahead as in ideas or whatnot ill take em as they come in

get the 4 lug american racing rims in the classifieds section, it will look

na ill pass plus the cars 5 lug

y? get some chromies on there

ill pass