I know jeeps aren't a comon project buttt.

I have my 92 cherokee ive been working on for a month now im two toning the silver with black and i have black steel rims on it and the sound system is 95% finished it should be good for what it is, once i get the hydros itll be nice though ;D, Also I’m going to be looking for a 240sx to work on this summer just to have a nice car waiting for me next summer :nod

Build threads are worthless without pics.

well in that case, I wont be lazy, and Ill get some pics hahah

trust me dude i got a jeep it aint worth nething but scrap lol seriously there shit when there old

fixed :thumb

nice

i thought the same thing when i first got it but i just kept touching it up and eventually came into a project its really not that bad now, im just making it look nice nothing performance though.

mines the biggest piece of shit ive ever owned and i bought it for almost 2 grand…last winter now its garbage

thats cuz it was in an accident or 2, :lol its ok beat cars ftw, you dont need to care about them and you dont freak out whenver there is a little scratch like I know I will with my car.

Mark, my car is five years old now and I STILL freak out over new scratches or dents. :lol

fAHK THOSE JEEPS AND DRO’S. U NEED SUSPENSION AND BIG TIRES. BUT WHAT DO I KNOW ABOUT THAT… ;D

hank i saw the one u built he lives down the street from my uncles :bowdown

THANKS MAN!!! lot of time in that thing… well 6 mos from the start of building new frame till completion.
2 mos. just waiting for stuff.

NOW!! if i can just get him to stop beating the sit out of it!!lol

dude if i was doin my jeep it be at ur shop right now lol

look at what ya do to the thing they are bullet proof from a mechanical standpoint and a good base to work off yours on the other hand is well :ohnoes

lol its a tank

the subs make it sound like its going to fall apart. lol

my crappy sub made it sound like that 2

these subs are actually nice though i got these 2 ten inch kickers just the box is crappy lol

buy my box then