Z06 BUILD DONE!!??....

i have the oem zr1 with the 335 on the back and still spin them easy on only 6psi lol getting the nittos next year hope they help

Several guys down here in Va with Vettes in this HP range and they all have better luck with ET Streets hooking up fwiw. I like this thing. We need videos of some mayhem going down :slight_smile:

took it for a quick rip to the liquor store this weekend. car is amazing, really is. love driving it and makes the bitches wet haha.

“never thought id say this but wow, thats a huge turn on!”

i was like…PROVE TIT! third gear rip, TC and AH on and still gets very squirrly. love it but hate it at the same time. im thinking i might get some bogarts with et streets next year.

Nice!! Is your car loud? Most corvettes are super quiet

ask john

…what lol

Just about every “modded” corvette is rediculously loud lol

lol was thinking the same exact thing…

ive been in the evo several times. it hooks, and has power, lots of it. it weighs like 3050 without driver. C5Z with an Iron block and a intercooler novi2k weighs more. the Z wont hook from 20/40 and we know that

its stupid to argue it and get butt hurt about it.

whos butt hurt? evo will rape me as is, from anything other than possibly 60+ roll. you all forget i owned a built 03 with 500+whp? certainly was 3050lbs though. if i remember correctly it was like 3250 stock?

LOL @ is his vette loud…

IIRC curb weight on a stock 2004 z06 is around 3100 pounds

15 inch wheel 275/60/15 Time.

Not sure if they’d clear the brakes…

Need at least a 17 to clear brakes

I think some fbody 16s clear with massaging of the calipers.

Yeah I don’t see eman "massaging " a caliper lol . Maybe my dick but not his car lol

thats a small order

Yeah true !