Z06 BUILD DONE!!??....

perfect time to do wilwoods seeing as he wants to bring it to lime rock!

Just brought my car to fasttrax, gonna do wilwoods for next time.

i know what you had, but his evo isnt stock weight, and i honetsly think even from 60 he would put a hurting on the Z. its damn near a 150mph trap car. id love to see it actually become a race and not just some shift bickering. would be interesting to say the least.

some serious decisions will be made this winter as to wtf im doing with this thing. stay 6 speed or go auto? new rear end, tires, axels etc? or sell it? who knows.

Why would you want auto? You’re not dragging this, are you?

its come to the point where it needs to go one way or the other. it wont ever be really fast without an auto. if i go that route it will become a full drag car. or maybe ill keep the 6 speed and just do a rear end and tires?? see i dont know!?!?!

why not just enjoy it after you just dumped 20k into it?

needs tires so i can gain some sort of traction. from everything i hear as soon as i get tires stock axels break like twigs. if i get tires and axels then the diffs go. so its a lose, lose lose, lose lose lose situation. i do enjoy driving it but i dont enjoy spinning all day

A auto conversion will be wayyyyyy more than a built 6speed and axles. Your diff really only needs c6 zo6 half shafts and clutch plates to be stronger .

i know it will be. but i need to know which way i want to go. go big or go home?

what kind of wheel and tire package are you looking for? I have a co worker looking to sell a set of HREs that would look awesome on your car.

i have CCW’s now. ill be getting some ET’s for next season. i only like very select HRE wheels. whats he got?

I would love to say go big eman ! A auto and a little more that car would be a single digit car and streetae

I’m honestly not sure which line of wheel they are. But here is a link to the F/S thread with pics.

http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=34526

not my style for the vette and not enough meat.

id like to say something about high HP cars and street tires.

FUCK THAT SHIT! im so sick of peddling this god damn car and not being able to go WOT bc of no traction. its not even fast, it just spins and is scary. im really sick of it.

/rant

bummer… next time post is 20k and we will each pull a hair off of your nut sack

no hairs on nutz bro

Lmao

Let’s get those half shafts in , good tires and enjoy