Z06 burnout FAIL

Check out this vid :lol

RE FUCKING POST.

kthx

Edit: but it never gets old and ive seen this 1029120 times so ill let it go :slight_smile:

R

Also what i love is they didnt say ANYTHING to him :rofl

Corey failed. your such a noob… not even in the video section. ahahah

I like how that tool jumped out with a “i am the shit” smile on and wanted to see his burn out marks and then a WTF i dont get it face was next.

How about the rice crispy crackling sound from the pressure plate when they popped the hood.

MONEY CANT BUY INTELENGANCE.

No, no it cant buy intelligence. <END SARCASM>

What a fucking tard cart !! u can’t tell the diff. in smell between clutch and tires???

haha hilariousss

thats painful to watch. and the people there just let him KILL it. morons.

I think they all thought it was going a one wheel peel and the smoke was from the other side. lol until they walked over and looked!

if thats the case they are idiots and lack a sense(of smell)

a 1 wheel peeling vette with 6k… would have been a rough life to kill a diff that quick. i dont know how you can spank a z06 clutch that quick. must have been a real winner driving it.

when I first saw the topic and the initial “launch” i thought we were going to see the diff blow out, then my basic common car knowledge kicked in and i figured out what they were doing faster than you can say “rich dumb fucker”

you should know there are a lot of people out there with a lot of money and buy expensive cars and not know the first thing about how to actually drive them!