Z06s RULE!!!

ZO6s arent my cup of tea, but still :cool:

I can’t tell what side you’re on on this issue… so you’re supporting that a totally stock ZO6 will run an 11 then? :dunno:

A car that runs low 12’s or high 11’s bone stock are both pretty damn cool the way I see it. :blue:

if you got enuff money to get one you shuld have enuff money to build a bigger garage :slight_smile:

x2
ZL1>Z06

Read the article in the link. Unless you think they are flat out lying then yes, they got a totally stock Z06 to run an 11.

-TJ

New? No

I think all of the new cars are ugly as fuck. I walked around the new car show last year and was amazed to see people actually liking the shit that these manufacturers produce. I like the fact that the cars are faster, more reliable, and get better mileage but as far as looks I think all of the new cars are shit.

As far as the vette - I have never liked vette’s and have always been a mustang fan.

There are only a handful of cars that I really like the styling of, ever. I’m very picky about the style of car that I like. (before all of you fucktarts start, i didn’t like the styling of my sho either :slight_smile: )