Z28 vs Prelude, Stock WS6 vs Talon, GT vs 240

i did not fucking lose dude seriously are you fucking retarded? watch the vids again…your seriously pissing me off with this bullshit. MY CAR IS all 60 ft also…since when is an awd talon a roll king…NEVER…ill race you from a dig jim i dont give a fuck. serioulsy …lets fucking do it.

-94excivic

i love the sig, thats a sexy shot of our cars

:tup: pat

WAT?

you really want to race me from a dig? :lol::lol::lol:

seriously no, whats your car run 1/8th wise?

http://www.herbalayur.com/uploads/NF468.jpg

mindless=sg

Turbo LS1 SS = f bod

:lolham:

pat made fun of me because i whipped that up in ms paint. LOL. yes, those pics i stole from you are some of the only good ones i have of mine :tup: i made this one pixalized though :tdown:

ok heres the deal…after the car was re-tuned with the new cams and his no lift-to-shift setup…this car stayed dead nuts even with the formula from a roll ~35mph and ~40mph…a slower roll ~20mph the formula pulled AT MOST a car…big difference from the last race when i pulled about 3 cars on it driving the formula (^ i know this stuff because i was riding shotty w/ rob)…and you cant say its the driver because the formula is an automatic, and from a roll race its hit the gas and hold on…this car should def be a mid-low 12 second car all day…ballpark of 12.3-12.5’s all day…

quoted from bovice.

so fuck all of you fggts that think that car will HOUSEEEEEEE me.

im laughing my ass off right now…

i am not seeing what 94ex is saying…

:suicide: i give up haah

You were DOOR TO DOOR with a STOCK Ls1 what do you think a LS1 with 40- 50 MORE RWHP is going to do to you?

scott i thought you dont have a 3rd gear?

I dont see that talon going anywhere near 12.5… especially with the driver in that vid. You have no lift shift why arent you using it?

my car is ballpark low 8s on street tires…which you are also…seeing as i saw you personally run an 8.5 at lancaster…same track as i was on.

holy moly, i get to use this again:

http://www.herbalayur.com/uploads/NF468.jpg

:picard:

HI. I’M HERE FOR THE GANGBANG.

but bills car is available right now!

my car trans is f’ed…no lift was useless…

what everyone here doesnt get…the only reason i didnt pull more is because i had to start in a super shitty spot in 3rd…my car is weak as fuck on the top top end…its a sub 110 trapping car…