Z28 vs Prelude, Stock WS6 vs Talon, GT vs 240

Timeslips? My car is bone stock and runs 8.8, JT ran 8.5 at the track, but his best is also in the 7’s, you cant look at his worst time vs. your best time…

And plus, the street is a whole different game than the track, apples and oranges

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/insanecowstar/Formed.jpg

http://www.thespoof.com/sitepics/pdi/7807-1054Mexican.jpg

meh, i could have my car racing in one day if i wanted (for arguements sake), but there’s things im changing, that requires me to do things in a certain (time consuming) order

my car runs a 7.62 @ 93 - 94 mph… im running my slicks and skinnies for the rest of the season, its game on

lmao

srsly you f-bod guys are just being dickheads and not being logical at all

how is that my best time…and what makes me a pro driver …i suck dick
you can drive the ls1 jim…and il let gary burch drive the talon…i mean serioulsy what the fuck???

I’m going to yank another 50 or so pounds out of my car in the next few days…game on!

i dont need slicks…jim lets go street tire vs. street tire…wtf is this slick bull shit…

:rolljerk::suckoff:

well in that case the fbods win sg :frowning:

because he has no other tire…lol. he will house you with street tires anyways

:lol:

holy fuckin drama

w/e F BODS PWN THE WORLD!!!

how come not 1 f-bod has yet to beat mindless???

w/e jim houses me who gives a fuck

5 thousand dollar tsi vs. 15 thousand+ ls1 :bsflag:

ehh… not really. its just funny how worked up people get. im lmao

what f-bods have raced him, and more importantly WHY ARE YOU RACING WITH OTHER PEOPLES CARS NOW???

its not drama its a reality check
if you run door to door with a stock fbod common sense dictates your not going to beat one thats 500 pounds lighter and makes 50 more rwhp

$8300 here…

im really not…just making a point that jims car isnt unbeatable as he is making it seem…as well as other f-bodies running this thread…

im really not trying to be a fucking fggt here…im just fed up with this b.s

me vs jim on street tires will be no blowout. his best time is 7.62 on SLICKS…