Z28LT1Rocket combined nonsense thread

nah hank is un bannable… atleast you have knowledge of certain topics where most of these clowns are as dumb as the gum stuck on the bottom of your shoe.

apparently i have lil to no knowledge if read sum of the response’s to my replies… i will now NO longer reply to anything along the line’s of need help advice for welding. i will leave it to the real professional’s.

i feel dumber for for reading to the replies to my response’ or maybe it is just my breain matter melting and ozzing out my ear. but any who. i’ve learned mum is the word for now on.

but now i will return to my underground bunker and finish welding fabricating. these custom piece’s for another jeep. lol

i have i mentioned how much really hate jeeps !!??

comon now cameo is good peoples

working on tuning my car…:ahh Im getting there but these no much involved. But its like night and day… and I finally have my own laptop and tune my own liesure just for an update

no need to leave a respone if its just going to lead to bs… thanks:thumbup

and yes I paid for a tune but the guys dense… Its a good tune but i told him i had major work done to my cylinder heads and how they flow 285cfm @ .600 had bowl work deshouding of the combuston chambers and I call him up be cause I immediately drove it it revved past 6000 easy but just didnt pull. He told me lt1 heads suck and said they love timing well I check the timing table he had 34 degrees of timing in at 3800 thats great but then another 5 degrees in power enrichment mode. I was running 39 total degrees I had to back it out 4 degrees screw with the fuel (lean it out even more) and still making changes on something I thought the guy was a professional or at best knew what he was doing.

and yes i said on the order sheet all this info and then some so…

Spotted: Pink shitbox ---->

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b156/rucker006/ShitboxCameo.jpg

should take the sway bar off might lift the front…:ahh I doubt it though!:’(

nope. it will just lean more and the suspension will just unlod more on the opposite side. counter productive but what do i know I’m a FUCKING MORON!!!

i never said that. but im talking bout the front sway bar

that what i was talking about. ;}

ok scrap that idea…

I fail to see how taking the front sway out would have any effect on your launch aside from a weight savings of what? 40lbs?

I removed my front sway bar and it helped me alot. ALot of the drag guys do it, it helps unload the front end easier. And anyone can say anything they want about how it “wont”, but a 1.61 60’ on a otherwise BONE STOCK suspension will say otherwise :thumbup

if a moderator could remove or completely scrap this whole thread or lock it thanks im starting another thread with the proper title and hopefully it stay more on topic thanks

if u have the power to pick the car up to let it transfer the weight. yes it does help. but if ur barley getting the front up, it’s likely u wont see any difference.

bone stock suspension in the rear of that car c’mon???

dont worry that thread will suck too.

Yeah bro, untill this year the complete suspension was factory stock minus the front bar. Now its just got the rear setup UCA’s LCA’s, spherical bushings and shocks/springs. The front tubular suspension is on task for this winter.

you need another 50lb out of the front of that car, and the wheels are coming up!

The new front end is 70-80lbs lighter, plus im goin with lighter wheels, and race seats among a few others if all works out well. So I should come out next year +/-100lbs lighter :excited

yeah that tubular k-member that the guy we know has is LIGHT

:shifty …word! They are well worth the $, plus more header clearance is never a bad thing!