Z28LT1Rocket combined nonsense thread

can you hit 13s now?

i did last night…13.998. lol This fat pig needs maw powa!

lol

Can I hit 12’s?

beer

I remember my 1st beer too…

CD.

as long as you can cut a better 60’:lol

seriously. I klow this is cameo driving. I was just wondering what the car could possibly do now that I got the tune for it from pcmforless. Im prolly gonna be told to just run it which I will, but was just curious if anyone could roughly guess (within reason) Ive also been told on avg i could be 40+ more hp now just by tuning it… Im thinking a consistent .2 or .3 faster maybe 13. or 13.7 at 100 or 101 compared to my 14.1 at 99mph

this thread fucking sucks

good for you… they (I have no idea who obviously a moderator) jumbled up all my bullshit and put in one place i can help i gonna try to make a cleaner thread just for my mods.:'(:ninja

yeah the camping thread is way better.:rofl

what the fuck just happened

like I said I got the tune flash to my pcm and was wondering what I can expect out of it before I run it thats all.

next project!! a serious LT1 making 700hp+ this is gonna take some time because of $$$ or lack of it but will kick ass when done heres my plans…

350ci block:
8.0- 8.8 to 1 compression
forged 3.48 stroke crank (stock lenght)
.040 forged pistons (floating)
forged scat h beam rods
solid roller
custom blower cam with;
260int dur @ .05 (outrageous amount of duration)
265exh dur @.05
.610int and 630 exh lift 110 LSA and a 106 center line very radical cam but so it can turn 7500rpms+ (also why mech cam)
weiand 925 7530 high rise intake with a intake elbow going to a 90mm accufab LS2 tb

running a minimum of 15 psi prolly 25! and AFR 1507 head flowing 210cc runners flowing 350cfm @ 600 and the cams more due to loss lift because of valvetrain lash

prolly run me 7000$ when im done but this is a serious project and will take a real long time so dont get anxious!!!:wierd:ahh

soooo you got a blower? Seems you left out a crucial part of the build.

seriously what without busting on me…:shifty its obviously gonna be intercooled. and a main and aux fuel pump with a fmu, electric water pump and gear to gear timing set.

Sorry I got distracted by my sig…wat?

he means that you mention 650+hp, a lot of engine components, yet fail to mention a specific supercharger.

Yeah, what kramerbuttz said.

Why don’t you worry about the appearance of the car first, its horrible. Your supercharger plans will probably cost wayyyy more than 7k, therefore I doubt this plan will ever materialize.