z32 300zx aluminum rear brake calipers

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **

Asking Price: $130 (OBO)
Condition: New
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:
Just some used but in good condition rear 300zx calipers, aluminum ones. Has all the brackets/clips/old pads/ etc. Just have no need for them right now. Price is obo and it would help if they get out of here asap :wink:

Thanks

do you also have the fronts?

sorry no, just the rears, I was going to get the fronts also but yeah…

Would it be possible to install this on a 4-lug S13? I’m looking into getting new rear calipers, but a small upgrade for now would be great!

PM me, I’m VERY interested!

Thanks

• Mik

^ yes, but you would need more parts of course. like e-brake cables, and other lines ect.

They will fit without the backing plates, lines etc. as far as i know.

you just wont have an e-brake thats all

I never had an e-brake in the first place lol… My rears are seized… I’m used to it… Its the moving and coming to a stop thing that I’m worried about… I’ve only got front brakes now, and 3 or 4 days ago when I was picking someone up, I locked the front end (remember that rainy day? D_Fresh remembers, its in Ajax). I was going down Dreyer and you know how they’re like 2 or 3 stop signs there before the round-about on pickering beach? Locked up twice, on 2 of the 3 stop signs…

I’ll worry about the e-brake later, since I’ll end up doing a full Z32 brake and 5-lug hub swap in the future anyway… I just need to get my car to stop safely…

Just for those interested, if you do not care for the e-brake (which you can have). All you need for these is conversion lines and rotors. Im sure these are right but correct me if im wrong.

Btw the faster these get out of here the more lenient ill be with the price.

Got some pictures up…thats just surface rust on the pads…
need em gone
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f143/nwmrkt/th_DSC00416.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f143/nwmrkt/th_DSC00415.jpg

whoops, mistake in the first post. of course…their “used”

^
send me some offers!

bump, send me a offer

offers, take em off my hands.

sold