Z32 E-brake assembly help!

hey guys! need some e-brake assembly help!
Bought assemblies off chouwee off zilvia.net a longggg time ago, loafted so hard on putting these together lol.

anyways I was following this pic from the FSM (posted on “The definitive 300zx brake swap page”)

and I got this far:
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6028/6012862877_a68a34bf3f.jpg
Z32_1 by wilwmak, on Flickr

-I haven’t put anti-rattle pins all the way in yet, since I haven’t figured out how to put the return springs in?
Also is the adjuster screw in the right way or does it not matter?
Does it look ok so far? this was like…20 mins worth of figuring things out/putting together/making sure I have everything.

I also have this stuff I couldn’t figure out what they’re for cause they weren’t in the FSM pic:
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6131/6013412578_8442bb28b5.jpg
Z32_2 by wilwmak, on Flickr
(other than the 4 return springs I couldn’t figure out where to put.)
I just want to assemble this at home so when I get my rotors and pads done I can just throw this in at the shop.

Noob here sorry guys.
Not gonna use z32 uprights, don’t wanna get other shock mounts
and yes I already have R33 e-brake lines.
Thanks

the return pins stay kinda under tension
just push them down through the slot thing give a half turn and they will stay in place this is all better to do while installing on car
those black hose things are the old ebrake cables and those long thin springs are also from the old ebrake those are on the end of your ebrake cables the go thru that dust sheild to the assem
there should also be a spring at the top
also z32 lines work too just need to make a differnt braket

It looks fines so far. The return springs go between; the hole above The antirattle spring to the anchor block. Keep those nuts as they fasten the ebrake cables to a stud on the backing plate.

Bring me the parts Will and I’ll help show you how it all goes back together… I just can’t help with the actual installation into the car lol.

got it all together thanks guys, I just don’t know how far to adjust the adjuster spring now, and I heard I might have to take it apart again to get the cable hooked up???

Yea you need to take out the shoes and attach on the cable first. The installer will know what to do with the adjuster…

when you say adjuster spring adjustment are you refering to the sprocket thing?
if so leave it all the way loose and then on the car put the rotor on and see for the clearance to the inside where they touch and adjust it from there
the lines are a bitch but needle nose help