Z32 MAFS

Hey everyone.

Looking to do my MAFS upgrade before i buy an intake.

the car has a S13 SR20DET swap.

i know a guy who says he has a Z32 N/A MAFS for sale.

biggest question mainly is how many HP is my current MAFS, the N/A Z32, and the T/T Z32 MAFS’s all good for??

Thanks alot,
Fitzy

p.s: opinions on the Greddy Intake for the SR20DET welcomed.

SOHC/SR MAF good for 250-280hp I believe…

Z32 TT MAF good for 500hp+

Z32 N/A MAF, I’m not sure…

Dont think you want the NA 300ZX MAF since its only good to 300whp, correct me if Im wrong though.

If you going to upgrade pay the extra cash and get the TT MAF. Its the last MAF you will ever buy.

Oh and if you are looking for an intake for it, HKS has an awesome one built for the SR and 300ZX MAF. Pricey but you cant be quality.

Thanks for the MAFS Help everyone!

yeah i’ve looked around at the different intakes and it’s mainly between the Greddy Airinax(sp?) and the HKS. The big difference i noticed is that hte Greddy replaces the pipe that runs from the filter to the turbo where the HKS doesn’t i beleive, i’m just going from pictures i’ve seen, correct me if i’m wrong.

You’re looking at $150-$250CAD for a Z32 MAF w/ plug…

I managed to get mine for $180cad shipped from someone on 300zxforums.com

And I got the filter adapter and plug with mine…search around…Might as well get a TT maf…

yeah i’ve looked around at the different intakes and it’s mainly between the Greddy Airinax(sp?) and the HKS. The big difference i noticed is that hte Greddy replaces the pipe that runs from the filter to the turbo where the HKS doesn’t i beleive, i’m just going from pictures i’ve seen, correct me if i’m wrong.[/quote]

Actually you are incorrect :slight_smile: I have the HKS Super Suction Kit and it is a complete hard pipe kit meaning from the turbo to MAF. Fit and finish is top notch piece.

Hey guys, when I was tracking down my Z32 MAF I was under the impression there was no difference between the NA and TT 300zx MAF.

Both used the N62