z32 wheel bearing

okay so i ran into a bit of a issue, ive got a s14 with z32 swapper brakes with z32 hubs, my issue is both my rear wheel bearings are completely shit, and i need new ones, owning a garage even cost for new ones are 333 from carquest, does anyone know of a place where they are a bit more wallet friendly? ive seen them on ebay for like 70$, but i just dont feel comfortable buying them for that cheap on ebay lol,

Try rockauto.com

Part # FW121

SKF bearing, i am pretty sure they are the shit

thats my other question,the way these hubs are laid out can the bearing be pressed out?

The non-turbo ones are easy to come by, you can get just the bearing section for those cheaply… the twinturbonium ones I haven’t been able to find anywhere, except complete units for $300+

is there a difference between the non tt and the tt ones?

Yea the I.D of the bearing section is larger because the splined hub section is larger for the TT axles

then i may need to do some more research, i bought the car off my bro and its an odd car haha, it has a r32 GTR diff and axles in a s14 subframe and z32/r32 rear brakes on s14 knuckles? haha

GTR is the same as TT (pretty sure)… with the 6x1 axle flanges right ?

• Updated - - -

Found this: http://www.conceptzperformance.com/Cart/items.php?Car_Type=NIS300&car_cat=Axle&CA=61&UID=20140207164205216.58.65.204

If you see the part numbers they list, drop the prefix and you have the nissan number

If you have a shop have you tried calling Altrom? They’re usually very competitive with pricing on Japanese stuff. And as G-E said, the TT should be the same size as GTR axles.

so ill probably need tt barings, i can only assume the tt and gtr axles are the same do to forced induction, ill have to measure and find out forsure, just sucks tt stuff is double the price, and yeah i do own a shop but i havnt tried altrom yet, i do know they carry almost anything haha

Nothing wrong with timken - big with industrial machines.