Bing's 5 bolt hubs

Made my Ichieva(sp??). What wheels bearings are used in these?? is it an everyday Nissan part does anyone know?? The sooner the better, a friend is stranded in ontario untill he figures it out.

these hubs here:
http://www.bings.ca/files/hubs.JPG

Thanks,
Fitzy

don’t these aftermarket hubs use the OEM bearings?
i know ichiba 5lug hubs do

thoses hubs are ichiba’s?

thats ichiba hubs… they use oem nissan NEW wheel bearings already in them. i asked from nissan and each bearing for rear for s14 was 154$ each side.

check online from parts nissan u can get these things for cheaper… dealership always asks an arm an a leg…

In search for my rear wheel bearings I came across this place:

http://www.nissanpartstore.com/Nissan_300ZX_10058.html

They have OEQ and Timken wheel bearings. Just choose 240sx, year, etc… and make your pick.

And yeah like everyone already said… they are ichibas, i run those on my front.

o so the ones bings sells are ichiba…which is good right?

I doubt it… if they are Ichiba, it would be in his forum…

they have ichiba engraved into them so they have to be? unless someone likes to engrave other people’s names into their work?

So obviously they’re not Ichiba, and they’re probably not OEM bearing either, but knockoff bearings…

I’m assuming this is the guy that got stuck up in Sault Ste. Marie, I tried calling him, and got a hold of Bing, and he tried calling him, but I never heard back, did he get his issue fixed? I’m in Thornhill now, not Sault Ste. Marie (just got in last night) so hopefully he’s all sorted out, 'cause I can’t really help him now, but I can let y’know where the dealership is in town and reputable shops if need be.

Well since they come in an Ichiba box and i ship them in that Ichiba box i think it is fair to assume that not only are they Ichiba, but also that it wasn’t much of a secret.

However, i have switched to Circuit Sports because they have extended studs.

I gave that information to Dan, but at the time i was on the road and didnt have any contact info.

I advised him as well that Ichiba has a full replacement warranty on the parts and that one other person who had a problem with them was able to get a full replacement. However, considering his circumstances right now, he doesnt really have the time to deal with that.

OEM Nissan bearings are good, for what car?? S13? S14? Z32?

jeff, i tried to call Dan a couple times yesterday.

he has my number, if he needs some additional help please have him contact me. I contacted Pete in the Sault yesterday, but as he mentioned he is no longer in town.

Are there any other SON guys up in the Sault who might be able to help out?

I’m the only one, unfortunately.

The dealership is easy to find, it’s just down from Canadian Tire, on the main strip, and as far as shops, most are decent, stay away from Dan’s Custom Repair. My regular guy is on holidays for the week or I’d send you to him.

By the time you pay the exchange rate, shipping + customs… its cheaper to buy them here.

cheapest I’ve found rears is in the $130 range… but I’ve got quotes as high as $205 each…

the hubs in question are fronts… not rears.