Ichiba 5 lug

anyone know a good place to order them? Looked on heavy throttle and other american sites, are there any canadian ones.

www.bings.ca

thoses are ichiba 5 lugs, the ichiba ones come with new wheel bearings, hes got the circuit something ones, which are good also, but i need new wheel bearings so ichiba’s a better choice.

Hey dude, if you’re interested in Ichiba products, Phil can help you out, he’s been selling them for quite some time now. You can reach him at s14.2nv@gmail.com

i’ve had to warranty 3 sets of Ichiba when i sold them

i have S5 in stock… the CS ones on my site have been back ordered for months.

all aftermarket 5 lug uses shit bearings. Adam Hutchison blew through a pair in a single track day.

that is why all aftermarket 5 lug is so cheap now. They used to cost $450 - $500 when there were ones on the market that used OEM grade bearings… but 240sx guys are not willing to pay for it so everything comes with $15 wheel bearings now.

before you ask… you cannot get aftermarket 5 lug front hubs with OEM grade bearings anymore. Attain is nowhere to be found, which is what i have on my own car, and Peak stopped selling them because no one bought them.

if you want oem grade bearings you have to buy the stuff on the market and go to Nissan and pay $250 or something for bearings and press them in.

If you drive normally then you shouldnt have any issue with S5 or the like… but then again, like i said, you’d think Ichiba would have been okay but i had to warranty 3 sets… at least 3 anyways

i should also add that when warrantying the customer was required to send the busted hubs back to Ichiba… it was a difficult process and could take alot of time, but ultimately Ichiba was always willing to warranty which is good.

so would you recommend that i get new wheel bearings for the rear from nissan, instead of just getting something aftermarket, because i drive hard or street and plan to take to plenty of track events once this bearing issue is solved.

if this is for rear then just get a fresh set of rear’s off a Z or skyline or something… they’ll have the OEM bearing in them.

the s5 has oem strength bearings from what i have read on numerous sites. dont know if i am reading it wrong but this is what i get…

Introducing the S5 5 lug conversion hub for Nissan 240SX S13 89-94. Super lightweight & strong material for better traction and quicker acceleration. Perfect for those street drifters on a budget and tough enough for even the pro drivers expectations. Mild steel construction, utilizes OEM bearing with OE length wheel studs. All components machined for perfect fit and optimum performance. Installation is a snap, making even the novice mechanic install with ease. Whether you are trying to expand your wheel options, drag racing or drifting is your thing, stop wasting your time with those other kits or trying to modify factory parts, install your S5 5 lug kit now

yeah i have them in stock… but if there were a way of testing to see if they were OEM grade or not i would put my money on ‘not’ based solely on price.

they do what they are supposed to, but for a pair of front hubs for this price (mid $200’s) it is unreasonable for anyone to expect these to be OEM grade when OEM costs twice as much… it isnt all mark-up.

yea i would think oem nissan ones are stronger then aftermarket in this case, just wanted to make sure, thanks bing