Z4 ///M coupe.

damn sexy…is that still the same 333 horse that the “normal” M3 puts out?

granted its not hard to make it better looking than the Z3 M coupe. i think that car looked like shit!

this new one looks hot.

its a chop

Are you sure that the HP rating?
I caught and passed one quite easily at the top of 2nd… (he started in front of me)

I always thought they were slow for their styling, like mine :wink:

damn that is pimp

ya that thing def looks sick!:headbang:

Wow… I can’t believe everyone likes it…

Im gonna forget its a bimmer for a second and actually take a look at the lines of the car.

The inheirent problem I see is that the front of the car doesn’t match the styling of the rest of the car. They also have these weird lines chopping all over the car… the bottom door line for example, takes a weird curve upwards, to meet with a body line that chops across the fender at a 45 degree angle… which is met in the middle with a nice bmw badge. looks almost they are trying too hard…

Don’t get me started on the fact the front end looks like its slapped on there from some other model.

looks like they looked at the finish product at one point during design stages, and just started adding more lines randomely.

EDIT: Ok… so I am seeing where the lines come into play, the 45 degree fender flare ( if you wanna call it that ) is in line with the A-Pillar… and the swoop up in the door corrolates to the swoop down of the front edge hood line… I still don’t like it tho… front end still lacks pizzaz.

backend looks nice…frontend is a different story.

And only 265 HP according to that webpage…yuck :frowning:

that’s Canadian HP, not U.S. :mamoru:

Welllllllllllllll then…my pet polar bear won’t be helping you through this year’s lake effect snow…which is just around the corner BTW :stuck_out_tongue: