Zee motor, she is gone, oui

This is a perfect deal for all you son-lings, no lowballing required. Show up at my house and haul it away. Or just find out where I live and steal it late at night! No zipties to cut either, and it’s just chilling in my driveway. Like taking candy from a baby!

Pm me for address, and grab it quick, my family wants it out of our driveway.

Not a complete motorset! Block and head only. No accessories, no oil pan, no camshafts, no valvecover.

hmm…the block should make as a good footstool while chilling in the garage lol.
if someone’s gonna steal it late at night, video tape it!

I’ll take it for free if you deliver it to my house. Pm me for my address.

LMAO. the guy is giving it away for free, and now hes suppose to use his money to get it to your house LMAO

Haha, naw, Mark is just playing. The only reason he posted that is because he knew that someone would eventually ask. Incidentally, someone did :smiley:

how much are you asking for this … free engine, lol

what will this free engine, cost me …

and how much are you CHARGING for this free engine…

I’ll take it if you give me $10.

Are you guys stupid?

Go and get it free. He wont PAY YOU to take it, I highly doubt that!

hahhahahaha… ahh… oldschool burn

New deal, I’ll deliver, pay you $100, buy you a beer, and let you have sex with 2 of the 3 girls I’m currently dealing with.

No, but seriously… it’s a free engine, come grab it and don’t waste my time :stuck_out_tongue:

I honestly would If I had the room in my garage.

whats wrong with tha long block? ie like compression? how are tha bearings and stuff like that?

The motor was fine for the previous owner, he just didn’t need it, same as I don’t need it. Pretty soon I’m not gonna be a 240 owner anymore, and I really have no use for a spare motor. I wouldn’t run it without a rebuild though, because it’s been open for quite some time now. This is ideal for guys that wanna go turbo, or high comp, or something and want to build an engine.

And I’m not parting it. It’s free. Take it.

Okay, listen you annoying tramps. Get this motor off my property, it’s a free motor, it’s not busted in any way, take it away dammit.
I’m also prepared to offer a new deal since so many of you want it delivered. $200 bucks for the motor delivered, or pick it up for FREE like I’ve been telling you to do all this time. If this motor is not picked up within 2 weeks, I will personally drive it to the junkyard. Why am I okay with driving it to the junkyard and not someone’s house? Because I’m SPITEFUL. Pick it up, or nobody gets it.

im down… so after i am done will you deliver the motor?

Totally blew my mind how difficult it was to give something away for free on this forum. Anyway, tis gone, someone came and grabbed it last night. Lock-er-up!

are these 2 or 3 girls blonde? can i trade a beer for a 4th girl? are u also delivering the girls with the engine? =) lemme know thanks