zex nitrous kit

i have a zex dry kit that im not using. it comes with the 55 and 65 shot jets and the zex bottle bag. im looking to get $300 o.b.o. if your interested pm me for pic.

$250 and ill meet half way or deliver it

damn if this was a wet kit id be all over it!! I got a couple guys looking for a kit though, ill send em your way.

Can be made into a wet kit very easy.

i know that, but i could do that with my kit…

how much for the bottle bag, or not for sale?

What is this kit setup for?
Got a part #?

trying to sell the whole kit dont really wanna part out.

i dunno want the kit was on first but i bought it for my mustang and decided not to use it cause i might be selling the car. and the part number is 82011.

I just looked it up and the only Ford its listed for is a Probe. Its probably not enough of a shot for my car.

buy new jets for it.

I dont think its the right kit anyway. Im not sure if bigger jets can be added. Its only listed as an I4/v6 kit.

weird my friend ran the same kit on his 95 mustang with a 75 shot and didnt have a problem.

ok i was bored the other day and i emailed zex to see whats the difference between this kit 82011 that i have and 82015 for the mustang and he told me its just the jets that are different.

Ive really gotta find out how much the current repair on my car is going to cost before I buy anything.

ok… whats wrong with it?

…dont ask :lol

Yeah PLEASE don’t ask, this thread will turn into 9 pages instantly talking about his broken ford

Lifters or something and the heat doesnt work on my other car.

make an reasonable offer.