ZEX Nitrous System + Turbo

I will be putting down around 400-450 depending on what the tune is set to. I dont honestly think it will take that long to spool considering what cams I had put in there plus the compression I am running 9:1. The motor will get up and go with the turbo. I think the two will work fine together.

:tspry: all the cool kids are doing it

i think your complicating things andy. just run the air

i want to spray my shit just to see how fast i can lift my heads :tup: on a more serious note, nitrous plus a turbo on a fast car would be pretty effin insane.

for you (and me), i wouldn’t do it. pretty risky and not really needed. no point bringing the death of your engine (oh it will eventually blow) that much sooner to gain a couple rmps of spool

spray to spool

I don’t see how this is any different from a regular nitrous kit with a window switch.

LOLOL

bye bye motor

Its not but ricers will buy into it.

Sweet. I wonder if you can use it with VTEC? I bet I can use it to get the engine up to 4500RPM just to give a small boost until VTEC kicks in. That would get rid of my pre-VTEC lag.

Sweet. :tup:

God i hope you are joking.

Not at all. The old Civ seems a little weak down low in the RPM range. If I could spray it from idle > VTEC kicks would give me that little bit of oomph I am looking for. Once it kicks I don’t need the extra HP, it’d probably just break the tires loose anyway.

yo civicjim…F that… buy one of those V-AFC things and just have v-tech kick in around 1000RPM… that way you’re in your power band right after idle :wink:

edit… it’s a V-AFC not SAFC V for VTEK…

Vteck killer cams is what you wants. All vteck all day.

So I can get cams that are all VTEC? Who sells them?

toda

Nice Nice. :slight_smile: Ish is gunna be siqqq!

LOL

i hope ur not calling me a ricer

have fun going up small hills :tup: