ZEX Nitrous System + Turbo

I am wondering if anyone has used the new ZEX 82218 system. Its a newly designed nitrous system that is used to help reduce turbo lag. It basically works when you have full open throttle that shoots a 25-75 hp spray but then turns off automatically once the sensor reads postive levels of boost. Its a new generation of nitrous systems that are up there in price but would be perfect for my set up.

*** Dont say dumb shit if you have not used this system because I understand the old ways of running nitrous and turbo were not a good mixture***

http://app.infopia.com/img/image/fp/VPID/4081366/img-2/img.jpg

get two of the big ones…

Well im sure no one has ran this kit soo yea.

And since when is nitrous and boost a bad mix??

i figured as much but worth a shot

I disagree. Nothing wrong with running N2O and boost together. Turbo motors love the juice. You get the boost from the oxygen in the n2o and it helps spool the turdblo faster also. The clloing charge to the intake doesn’t hurt either. Turbo + juice = :spunk:

whats pricing like?

so if I run turbo and juice I will get a monkey rubbing one out?:mamoru:

I know but I hear a ton of how honda motors do not like juice

looking close to $600 on ebay

good idea, let me know how it works out.

but nitrous and boost… on stock sleeves is that going to be good man?

500-600 for the price but I might get one thru work.

HAHA, just for you brett

lmao ahahah

I don’t think I’d personally do it. I’d rather get a properly sized turbo for the engine I have then trying to compensate for an over sized turbo with spray to eliminate the lag. And boost lag isn’t ALWAYS bad… think of it as traction control. If you come off the line with 450 WHP you’ll never hook. If you have less power till the turbo spools up you can get moving before you have all the power to the ground.

and i think this would make tuning a nightmare. unless you run two different tunes your car will never be able to run right with both the bottle hooked up and not. You’d change air temps/ AFR at different RPM ranges/ have to adjust ignition for NAWZZ. now if you went a run with out the NAWZZ on you’r cars tune would be looking for totally different shit and wouldn’t run properly.

just my $.02

x2 ^

^ Thats what I was thinking about the maps being way off if you were not using it, and its not like I want to spray everytime I get on the gas. I wonder how this would work or I bet its used for everytime use on a drag car.

Where do they want you spraying it into the up pipe?I have heard bad and good thing about spraying it in the up pipe and or spraying into the turbo intake pipe.

x3 deff a opinion

it sounds great in theory but when really thinking about it about much time are we talking about taking to spool?

then what would the real gains be? you’ll only really be juicing for a short amount of time. you’d probly net better gains and faster times if you just juiced a solid 50 shot on a turbo car all the way through.

IMHO from what i’ve read about what your doing i’d stay away until you’ve put down some good solid times then add more power after that. It can’t really hurt anything to wait.

agreed, i dont remember what your power goals are but why dont u just run a smaller turbo if you are worried about spooling? and it doesnt take that long to spool lol?

you should call up zex and ask on how they suggest tuning it and what they recomend in ur situation motor turbo wise?