1/4/06 - Mighty at 9 PM

It is my pleasure to bring you the great joy of announcing the first Mighty Taco meet of the year two-thousand six. Our guest of honor tomorrow night will be Katie who is visiting from Florida for the next few days.

I understand that the forecast calls for rain, however I am willing to play god and make it 65 and clear. In the event that I cannot do this, just pretend it’s not raining or wear a poncho.*

I hope to see many of your familiar faces there, and even a few Mighty-meet virgins as well. It’s my pleasure to deflower your Mighty-Meet flower. Thank you.

*Redgoober4life will not be providing ponchos in the unfortunate event that it rains.

Lol. Which mighty is this. I live all the way out in OP, but I think I will be going to Best Buy in an hour or so.

ummm the 4th is tomorrow red ex…

and I wont be in attendence, I have something much better to do!

The one on Sheridan and NFB…Wow I still remember that…

Oh. How was I supposed to know that tomorrow was the 4th?
lol… Fuck, ive gotta stop working these 70 hour weeks.

hmm

edit: wow, my 1000th post :ohnoes:

Mmmmmm Empanadas. :smiley:

Nichole you will come and bring alive the mightyness!

ugh mighty

Just maybe I will Corey. Just maybe I will.

I have class till about 9:30 or 10:00 so i may stop by after.

You people never do mighty on the weekends do you, so I could roll up in my pimp ass beater. :stuck_out_tongue:

ill roll if theres nuff ppl

ehh i dont get out till later like 9:30 - 10, … well see

would you come if they served fruit salad and other delicious whole-grained delights? :eyebrow:

yea ROSE BOWL

Wah wah wah, some of you people dissapoint me lol

That’s ok. I’d have to show you how the Accord can put down the moves better than the Maxima. OH YEAH!

That’s fine. This meet is for people that can spell “attendance.” :poke: