10/29 UPDATE: So I went to the gym...

newman will drive u around, and as discussed, i will drive around the Z

sorry duder… u can ride on the back of my bike… ill wear my maid costume. that way it won’t be gay

:frowning: :frowning:

can I drive the Z through winter? lol.

that blows man, let me know if you ever need rides to campus and whatnot.

idk man, it kinda sounds like you may have had a minor one or something. either way, not being able to drive sucks.

I passed out at work from dehydration lack of eating when i was sick, and i shook on the ground too, When that happens its your brain just tweaking from a lack of oxygen.

Does not sound like a seizure, and mine was not reported to the DMV. Talk to your doctor have him write a certified letter to the dmv stating that you did not have a seizure and are physically ok to drive.

Originally Posted by itsJim
Holy shit! That was you?! Damn I was there for that… I was walking to the one machine and the next thing I know people are running past me and I am like what the fuck… Look over about 10 feet to my right and you are lying on the ground foaming out of your mouth. Glad to hear your alright

i did not foam at the mouth…it is normal to slightly drool when u pass out. i did not twitch. i did not pee my pants. i had not one sympton of a seizure. you are prob the meathead that told the paramedic “uhhhh durrrr, i tink he had one adem seizure err sumptin” which was reported to the doctor…which resulted in many missed days of work/school for retarded tests.

find a dif doctor? sucks your parents sided with the docs. but they are dr’s for a reason. and you DID say u had abnormal labs… which may be indicative of something more serious

regardless the rear seat cowl has been removed, i shined up the rear seat, and pressed my dress… im ready to roll

my parents dont really have a say in anything. its NYS law

hmmmph… the offer still stands… :lessthanthree: