2009 - SON240sx / BINGS Niagara meet

Damn, the day after I leave for halifax.

Have fun guys.

bing i thought it wasnt gunna happen this year! you can cound on the s1dc guys to be there!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yeahhhhhhhhhh!

Im down for sure this year! Anyone from markham???

i’ll be there fo shooooo!! Comin from montreal with some fellow S chassis lovers… One thing how close are the niagara falls from the meet? the GF wants to visit a bit at the same time :stuck_out_tongue: (sorry guys im not too familiar with the area…) thank you.

about 10 minutes

alrighty!! cant waitttttt!!! :slight_smile:

Im free to help out. no problem giving out maps and using 2ways to help keep things organized.

Im also down to meet with people at Kennedy commons and cruise to the meet.

What time we planing on starting the bings meet? first time for me, dont know what time really.

Also, depending on how things go, i might be able to fly a helicopter over the meet/ cruise and get some aerial photos.

Can’t make it, going to DMCC

If you guys wanted to meet up with some more cars for the roll we will be leaving from kingston about half way from montreal to St kits

negative from me

i dont know yet about registration and awards

i really want to but we’ll see… if i do i will set up another notice so that everyone knows…

as for proximity to the falls… yes 10 minutes away, however, the cruise we do takes you right to the crest of the falls anyways.

im thinking im going to cruise down and i’m just from outside of newmarket CSK is around us too let me know dude.

anyone cruising down from the hamilton area let me no

87 i-rocs allowed

Assholesss,

way to put this party on when I go to calabogie :frowning:

I’ll be there Bing… and I’m willing to help out in anyway I can, including setting a good example. promise.

this is amazing, I just bought a 240sx, and joined the forum yesterday, hopefully I can fix it up before the meet so that I can join everyone.

ya man Im just off London & Yonge

theo… you are the greatest role model i know so we all know you’ll set a good example. lol

omg its 6 hrs away from here :(! llo