reminder: August niagara meet

hey all,

it occured to me that it is almost mid-july…

time to start planning the end of summer August meet here in Niagara.

considering how successful the last one was i am sure that the next one will have even bigger attendence.

there will be some slight changes,

firstly i would like to officially schedule the nice long cruise we had through Niagara-On-The-Lake because it was soooo beautiful.

the venue will be kept the same for simplicity and once again the police will be fully-informed and invited to attend as they were last time so that no one acts up on or around the premises.

i would like to see more people bringing stuff to display and sell, it was not my intention to be the only one really last time.

and for those people selling their cars, there is no better place to show it off than in front of 100+ of the provinces biggest 240sx fans.

please post up your suggestions.

I wish I could help you out Bing but this time someone else will have to fill in. i will be leaving the country on July 23rd and returning September 6th. But if I was here, you know me bro! I would do what I can.

Hey bing.

Well our new baby is due August 16th so I am not sure if we can make it. Now being the second kid, they usually come early so there is a chance depending on what day you have this. If it’s a Sunday again I can’t make it for sure.

Please let me know the tenative date when you know.

Thanks.

Make it neer the end of august so I can bring my car 8)

Sounds like fun…this one I won’t miss.

what he said even though my cars a POS

it will be near the end of august and it will be on a sunday those are both in stone…

Oh man, I can’t wait. This is going to be another top notch event!

I just hope that this time I don’t get pulled away from my dinner (hehej/k BIng. I was happy to help you out).

Sign me up for sure!

Theo

Awesome. Another Niagra meet i won’t be at. :wavey:

^^^ Just call in sick…or try to swich ur shift around

If i’m scheduled to work a shift on this day i’ll try to swich it around or worse comes to wose just call in sick.

Im going to be in Florida in the last week of August. So make it before then, lol, I don’t want to miss out.

Same discussion as last year … last week of augest is a busy time for all of us school kids trying to move shit between houses or whatever …
2nd last week is gold

duely noted,

and for those with a response like marc’s (“i wont be there for reasons within my control”) you should know that it is your loss… make arrangements to be there and you will be happy that you did.

any other suggestions for events, alterations to menu?

the american guys that showed up started a new forum and were thinking of having a meet up here, i will prolly invite all them up and hope that more of them show this time.

ill be there with bells on man, and the car car should be on the road by then

^^^ I’ll race ya there

did u buy a faster car? or u gonna race me with that stock sr?

well i guess if its a race to see who gets there last youll definatly win

dont worry… i got something for ya

why don’t you both race my b16 powered 240sx? Let’s see who will win.

Ill be there, i dont care if i have to drag my car down.

As said before the last week of aug is a hell week so preferibly not then.