350z vs s2000

With the key difference being, is that it’s a real S2000, that you can take to the track, the grocery store, work, etc.

s2000 is a girls car

http://tuningalex.ifrance.com/Tuning/Honda/2fast%202furious%20%28S2000%29.jpg

why cant i inbed my image?

yeah more like s10 is a girls truck lol

is that why you have one? are tryin to tell us somethin izzo?

not even man, there are probably more girls driving 350s than s2000s.

feels like i got owned again by corps… lol lol lol lol lol

ps: use imageshack to upload?

That is true. Not enough space/ creature comforts for a typical girl in the S2000.

dont get me wrong the s2000 is ballin but come on its the Z

s2k IMO

if you’re a maniac, buy a 350z… trust

(by the way, buy a pair of side cutters along with the 350z because you’ll have to do alot of wire snipping to turn it into a normal car)

Wut?

^^ this

you need to remove the electronic brake distribution, traction control, yaw sensor, abs

after i removed those things on my z it was a blast at shannonville and on ramps smoked the wheels in 3rd rather easily

i find that a 350z, if you know how to drive, can be a very fun car on the street and on the track with minimal modifications, suspension and an LSD and its already a blast

when my race car was still in the works and i took my z to shannonville to drift in 2008, i had an off the hook time when I was able to link pretty much the entire track, including corner 0

also last year I took it lapping on fabi with 275/30/18’s RA1 slicks all around and it was also great

and when i drove my friends s2000 i wasn’t really feeling it, but that’s just my opinion and thats what this thread was for - opinions

enjoi

oh another thing when you are doing brake stands in a 350z with a stock ecu you have to unplug one of the brake pedal sensors so it doesn’t cut power when you press on the gas and brake at the same time - you can get it without getting out of the drivers seat if you wanna do a quick one at the light, then it smokes the tires great haha

You don’t need wire cutters for any of those.

To disable brake distribution and VDC all you need to do is unplug the Bosch yaw sensor under the center console, you can leave the VDC boxes and everything else in, otherwise it sends the car into limp mode.

Disabling ABS, which if you have stock brembos, drives like shit, only requires unplugging one plug in the engine bay.

Yeah, to do burnouts you are correct though, you need to unplug the brake sensor… except if you leave it unplugged for multiple cycles, you send the car into limp mode. You are better putting an inline switch on pin 101 on the EGI/Engine harness and wiring it up over by the VDC pedal or in the center console.

Yeah I agree with you on everything but unplugging yaw sensor doesn’t work on all cars for some reason - and some don’t even have it.

might be wrong but base model didnt come with vdc or lsd.

ps: so unpluging the fuess wont do the trick???

Ah yeah, I forgot base cars came without VDC. It works on Touring and Track and Nismo.