$5000 in hand looking for a car

like the title says if anyone has a nice clean car for $5000 let me know, im looking and just want to weigh some options

I have a nice 2004 Accord Ex you can have for $5000 + another $4000 in cash or bank check?

lmmfao

Ill sell you a nice quad for $4K, then you can put directionals on it and rock that!! :lol

GL finding somethin, shouldnt be too hard

I got a 97 Monte Carlo z34 that I put in 1800 dollars into that you can have for 2200

i wish i could do that i would of loved to legally ride my old raptor 700 down I-87 lol, thanks man

Buy my Civic :thumbup

no thanks, looking for a car to get me from here to md everyother weekend… looking for something newer, ill prob pick up something from a stealership again and get into a 3rd payment

Buy my bike?

nothing small, its gonna be for traveling

you can buy my daily…its 110% mechanically sound…interior is really clean minus a little grease on one of the back seats…no tears in any of the seats…no rips burns either…wired for a system, new tires brakes and struts all around…PO put a clutch in just before 100k…127k on it now

edit…fresh oil change as well, as well as plugs wires and air filter…took it to utica and back twice in the past 2-3 weeks…

I illegally ride mine on the road all the time and LOVE it :lol

Never in my life will i be man enough to ride a bike, ive witnessed 2 people die in front of my old house ( my sons moms cousin and her husband) his head came off and her brains were across from her body, then i witnessed a guy run a redlight i was sitting at and a tractor trailor ran him over right in front of me… then my wifes dad lost his leg due to riding and getting hit, so no bikes for me ever

Man that shit is depressing …

I wouldnt want a bike either after all that shit

I am right there with you as much as I like Bikes they are NOT for me!!!

you can buy my camaro, car runs 12.0s

I’ll sell ya my 99 si

Buy My Coupe Lmfao

you could buy my M3 lol

ill give you $1800 for it lol