9-14...wherever

i dont think wherever is a real word…but im getting my car back after a week and im gonna wanna do something…who is in? mighty/andersons/anywhere.

I think I’m up for it… I just might not be around my computer when you make up your mind as to where you want to have it. Maybe I’ll roll around and look for ya’ll, or you can call my cell and let me know 866-9585

were always at mighty on sw

i kinda wanna do something too, but i think it might rain :confused:

fuck it…me=car-less…and it will rain…i HATE …something i dont know what…but i wish i had my car

not getting your car back i take it? i thought it was just an alternator problem that josh was fixing for you?

read the thread…it wasnt the alternator…and now they faggoted once again…its not a big deal just a big pain

if its just the speedo and you wanna drive it that bad, hook it up yourself, shouldnt be that hard

My car looks hot when it’s wet :slight_smile:

So is there a meet, or no meet?? If there is, what time? http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/images/smilies/confused.gif

I can give ya a ride…

DAMMIT I WANT TO DRIVE MY CAR! and it’s so tempting since i know how to get it to start…but nevertheless, i will not be attending…grrrrrrrr

if its not raining, im sure there will be ppl at might

Okay well I’m out… I’ll try to stop by Mighty, call me if anything changes or anyone want’s a ride.

read again…speedo works, i would drive it even if it doesnt…i dont have a clutch :tup:

my old NA clutch is laying around in newman’s garage…lets go get it and fix it now lol

I drove around, got lost, nearly ran out of gas in the backwoods of Orchard Park, saw Taffy’s, didn’t see Mighty… sigh

I’ll need directions next time.

wow…u are a good half hour away from mighty…mighty is in tonawanda/amherst area by the boulevard mall…

thanks andy…fortunatly i do not need the actual clutch, its the slave cylinder and some other gay parts…but im not doing anything because it was their fault…they are gonna fix that fucker til they get it right.

Dammit, someone could have been more clear as to which mighty you were gonna be at!!! I drove all the way out there for nothing!!!

Midge said the mighty on SW…

The Boulevard Mighty’s WAYYYYYY closer… :frowning:

yea the mighty on sheridan/eggert

the tonawanda ppl usually are at mighty…just about every night